Chapter One

"Again." Masked woman ordered once more as she glared at the tired teen that stood in front of her.

"Please... I-I can't...." he begged as he fell to his knees, sweat covered his brow and blood flooded his mouth causing him spit it out. "I need... Please- I can't anymore..."

It had been hours upon hours and the wench would not allow the young sorcerer to rest. Albeit he normally had spells down sooner, but something was just stopping him from doing this. Was it his unknowing conscience telling him not to hurt the mouse that was being used? Or maybe just the fact that this spell was one that would kill its target.

Most of the spells [Y/N] knew were fairly simple and barely harmful, but maybe he should have also known that one day Shadow Weaver would make him use his power to kill another.

"Very well-" Shadow Weaver hissed out bitterly before disappearing in a dark wisp.

Luckily, [Y/N] trained in his private quarters, so he didn't have to go all that far to get to his bed.

The young boy had been personally raised by Shadow Weaver sense birth, alongside two girls, Adora and Catra. Both of which were close friends of his. While Adora and Catra went to train physically, [Y/N] was kept back to become Shadow Weaver's personal disciple. Magic had come incredibly easy to him, and Hordak wanted to abuse that.

[Y/N] knew that the Horde was not what they told him and Adora as children was. They did not wish to free the world from the tyranny of the royals, they only wanted to take all of it for themselves.

The teenager sighed with aggravation and he held onto his pillow tighter, glaring at nothing as he continued to think about the horrors the boy will soon experience. It was inevitable in this life he was forced to live.

"[Y/N]!" A familiar voice shouted as quietly as possible as they knocked, "You in there?"

"Move," another voice sounded out on the other side of the door before consecutive loud knocks rattled the metal door surprisingly, "[Y/N], wake up!!"

[Y/N] smiled through his tired pain, the welcoming thought of his two friends eased his mind. Without a second though he stood up and walked to the door, opening it for the two. 

Had he known that opening that door would lead to a lot more than he could possibly handle, he may have just ignored them. Even if he couldn't.