Chapter Seven

*LUKES POV*

After having the talk with Lea, I started thinking about Giana. Shes coming to visit me today. The thoughts from the night bbefore come flooding back, and I know  can't let my mind control me agan.

I walk back to where Tess is sitting and sit next to her. "Feeling better?" I ask looking at her cripling figure. She is so incredibly skinny. It's a little scary even. She looks up at me and just stares into my eyes. I stare back, and wonder what is going through her head. She looks away beefore I ask, so I just simply hug her. When I sit back, she grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine. One of the nurses puts in a movie and turns off the lights. I felt like the happiest person in the world. Sitting next to a perfect girl, our fingers intertwined, no one can see us, and everything is still.This is the happiest I've ever been, even happier than I was with Giana.

Giana.

I let go of Tess's hand and get up. Without looking back at Tess, I ask if I can go to the bathroom.

I speed walk to the bathroom and into one of the stalls. I fling my self apon the floor, and think. Giana or Tess? I love Tess, But Giana loves me.

After probably ten minutes of my mind arguing with my heart, someone walks in. "Luke you in here?" he says. "Yea sorry." i say and walk out of the stall. I go with him back to the room, and decide that I love Tess, and I am going to break up with Giana.

The next few hours before Giana comes are the ongest hours of my life. When she finnally come over,wee go back to my room to talk personally."My baby!" SHe cries as we shut the door. She runs into my arms and I can't help but hug her. In the past few days when she hasn't been able to visit me, I forgot how much she cared.