After the Rain

Genderswap
People who are swapped:
Peter

Also FRIDAY is like an android cause like Tony built one for her??? Idk I might do one with Karen too sometime.

The rain pounded the windows, a soft thrum echoing throughout the compound. Peter tapped her fingers to the sound of the endless downpour, bored out of her mind with invention ideas suspended just after her eyes in the color of blue, cerulean, sky, ever-changing ideas.

Around the room azure butterflies flutter, light illusions floating throughout the air, that had been made damp by the cracked-open door by the balcony.

FRIDAY wanders in, a figure of mechanical arts but a true intelligence. She's colorful, with peach, and pine tree green, navy jeans. She does not make a noise as she patters into the room, her long ginger hair pulled into a braided crown, her golden-amber eyes blank as the room around her, as she does not feel happy, nor sad or angry or fearful.

She sits beside Peter, her eyes scanning the potential around her.

Peter twists herself quickly, to face away from FRIDAY. Not in a spiteful, or direful way, but as a gesture of trust, and invitation. The singular-colored holograms rotate with her, along with the monochromatic butterflies.

FRIDAY lifted her fingers as if to play the world's most breakable harp. She lifts a few curls of hair, beginning to weave the long whorls into an intricate four-strand. As she worked, the rain began to let up, as the sky lit alight.

Peter still worked, her eyes growing heavy as the android played with her hair. A warm feeling spread through her chest.

"Heya, sis," Peter whispered softly, an elfin smile warming her face. A glowing butterfly landed on her finger, before letting up and fluttering soundlessly into the vacant space above.

A stylus danced in Peter's hand like a tireless mouse, as she sketched out a new idea, meanwhile her bunched up shoulders slowly lowering.

"Heyo, Petey," FRIDAY briefly let go of Peter's long hair, gently lifting a hair-piece from her wrist, before twisting it around the delicate style she had wrought into her smaller sister's hair.

Peter slowly lowered her eyelids close, relaxing into her bigger sister's lap, a warm feeling spreading throughout her body, total relaxation spreading out into her tense shoulders, and tired, aching fingers.

"FRIDAY, do you know when Tony's getting back?" Peter mumbled out, exhaustion finally taking grip onto her bones, sleep nipping at her mind like a warm, black, lead blanket.

FRIDAY leaned back against the sofa, letting her muscles and joints just turn to goo as she sighs into vacant air. Her eyes shut, listening to the sounds of New York that spiraled around the glassy empty above her.

The light of the sun slipping slowly closer to the horizon, the room bathed in the light of blue butterflies and gold oceans that streaked the floor. The compound is absolutely silent, and vacant of all life, except for an android and a spider-human crossbreed.

The two sisters slipped into a well-deserved slumber, as the orange light, that had come after the rain, dimmed as the sun lowered itself into the horizon.

I feel like this is too short!!! I tried, but I don't know how to write a lot!! Help!

vdHfsfjsjf fuck correct grammar that shot tires my brain f i n a l l y i can type like t h i s u g h

thank you s o much for reading omg