Little Birdie Here Are Your Wings

TRIGGER WARNING: Some mentions of throwing up in this chapter!!
Yeet!!! Imma try to post a chapter a day this week, idk how well it will go though, because this is the longest
I've ever told myself I'm going to write (bookwise, not chapterwise)
Anyways!!! Bird wings au!! Don't imagine them with angel wings, like the ones in Lucifer, imagine ones like this:

TRIGGER WARNING: Some mentions of throwing up in this chapter!!Yeet!!! Imma try to post a chapter a day this week, idk how well it will go though, because this is the longest I've ever told myself I'm going to write (bookwise, not chapterwise)Anyw...

(picture by AndreSecours, found on google) they open outwards, not arching up with sharp, randomly placed feathers, or else birds couldn't fly! Also, they have tails, to control their flight, so you better believe humans do too.

They were not as he expected, on his sixteenth birthday. Hell, he didn't even expect he would even get them (even though everyone gets them on their sixteenth birthday). The brown umber, goldenrod gold, and vanilla white patterns seemed to glow in the morning rays of the sun.

His head pounded, and his chest ached, emotionally and physically. He couldn't remember last night, as he tried to wring out the memories from his head. He only remembers having one drink... And then another...
A dawning realization slammed into him like a truck. He was going to have a hellish day. He needed to call Rhodey, have him order some pizza, and teach how to deal with these damn wings without it getting out to press, or worse yet, Howard.

————— ————— *name me*

"Rhodes?" He gritted his teeth, talking like glass splinters in his throat. What happened after that third drink?

It took a second for Rhodey to reply, and Tony could hear the sleep in his brother-from-another-mother's voice.
"Hey, man. Why are you up so early?"

"I feel like hell. Can you come over? I need to show you something."

"Sure, man. But you better not be showing me some sort of STD you caught, cause I swear to God-"

"No! That's nasty, why would you even think that?" Tony began to smile, glad that his hungover self could at least speak.
He doesn't even know how he got into the bar, his last fake ID was buried somewhere in a pocket in the hamper and he didn't have the time to look for it.

Minutes pass by, and there is a knock at the door. Tony sits up to answer, but is hit with a wave of nausea.

"Oh shit," he manages to choke out as he sprints to the bathroom.

He hears the door fly open as his best friend rushes in. He speedily runs into the bathroom, and is rubbing circles into Tony's back as he finishes coughing up his tequila and whatever else the hell he drank. Rhodey hands him a glass full of lukewarm sinkwater. It was nasty, but it was better than the taste of already-drank alcohol.

He felt Rhodey freeze, and he very suddenly remembered he first problem.
"Damn," Rhodes eyed his wings, before opening his own and picking up the short body that was Tony. "First, you get drunk off your ass, then a hella hangover, and then you got wings? Tough luck, man."

That made Tony laugh. He curls in harder to Rhodey's chest, large stone grey and sky blues, black as the dominating color, curling around them.

"Alright, hoe, you sleep, it's damn 7 AM and you wake up at 12 on Saturday. We're talking later, about why we've been in college together for two years you and never told me? May 29th?"

There was a thump as Rhodey sat down on the reclining chair that was in that one empty side of the room. Tony felt him lean back, and relaxed into his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he fell back asleep. His head still pounded, but much less, now that his not-brother-brother is here.

Yikes, I feel like that sucked. Tell me what you think, my children !!!

sdsdfdsdf that was probably really bad but if you did like it, please vote & comment it makes me want to write more!! !