。Chapter 13 ~ The Rescue.... 。

When then person said that they knew it wasn't Jimin's voice...the boys didn't know who it was in the beginning but then Jackson found out who it was and his eyes widen...then Changkyun saw and put the phone call on mute and he said....

Changkyun: "Jackson Hyung...who is this person?"

Jackson: "It's Jungkook and he also in Jimin's group and he's also...."

Mary: "....M-My..."

Taeil: "...are you sure you want to say it?"

Youngjae: "Yeah you don't have too if you won't want too."

Minhyuk: "Umm...what's happening?"

Mary: "Jungkook...is my...step brother..."

Monsta X: "What?!"

JB: "Calm down!"

Kihyun: "Wait do have you been a spy for Jimin all this time?!"

Mary: "The heck no!! Why would you think that?! Just because Jungkook is my step brother it doesn't mean that I'll help them with things and put my own sister Hana like in danger like this?! No never! He isn't even my brother."

Jooheon: "How is Jungkook becomes your step brother anyways?"

Mary: "My mom and his dad...he's never home and of course they both don't care about me because they both love Jungkook more then me."

Youngjae: "Oh my poor princess!...don't worry it's not your fault."

When Youngjae said that Mary put her head on Youngjae's shoulder and Taeil sitting on the other side of her hold her hand and comforting her too. Then Wonho started talking Jungkook again and Jungkook said...

Jungkook: "If you want to see your princess again come to the abandoned house...at XXXX tonight at 9!"

Wonho: "Why the h*ll are you guys doing this?!"

Jungkook: "Stop asking questions!"

After he said that he hung up and Wonho looked around confused. Then Wonho looked at Mary and said...

Wonho: "Mary...do you still want to go with us or do you want to stay home?"

Mary: "I want to come since it's "my fault"...I feel so terrible..."

Taeil: "Princess it's not your fault and it never was!"

Youngjae: "Just because he's your step brother it doesn't mean you guys have nothin to do with each other."

Minhyuk: "Kihyun why did you have to say that?! She had nothing to do with this so why did you suddenly start that?!"

Kihyun: "...."

Yugyeom: "Don't worry Mary Noona, we aren't blaming you for anything so don't think that."

After Yugyeom said that she nodded and Taeil and Youngjae kissed her forehead and smiled at her making her blush and smile at the same time. Then after that Mark said...

Mark: "Okay let's start planning."

When Mark said that why all nodded their head and started planning.

{ Time Skip }

It was now 9pm and we are at the abandoned house. We all walked inside and saw Jimin's men there. Then one of the men brought us upstairs and into a room. When they arrived at the room they saw Hana their unconscious. Mary wanted to go to Hana but Taeil stopped her and said...

Taeil: "Don't...it might be a trap."

Then they all nodded and then Jimin appeared and said...

Jimin: "That's one smart move there."

Wonho: "Let Hana! Go!!"

Jimin: "No! Not unless she tells me about the the secret of the werewolves and vampires."

Mark: "But she doesn't even know it!! Her grandparents didn't even tell her because you guys killed her already!!"

Jimin: "I see you defending her Hyung."

Mark: "Don't call me Hyung because I'm not your Hyung! So back off and release my sister!!!"

Jimin: "It's not gonna be that easy as you think Hyung."

Taeyong: "Don't make us fight you!"

When Taeyong said that someone was standing behind Mary and covered her mouth and Taeil and Youngjae saw and started fight that man. Then Jimin started calling his members into the room and they all started fight. Wonho and Mark was fight Jimin and Kihyun and Youngjae were fighting Jungkook. While the others were fight the other members in Jimin's group. Mary and Taeil were the only one not fighting because Taeil doesn't want her to fight.

Then a few minutes later, Monsta X and Got7 won and Jimin and the rest of BTS were down and injured. Then the police came because Taeil called the police. Then Mary ran to Hana and helped her out of there. Taeyong and Mark went to Hana and hugged her. Few minutes later, they were out where the car was.

{ Hana's P.O.V }

I was being trapped by Jimin and then I saw my boyfriend, my sister and my boys here and I was so happy they were here but then I saw someone behind Mary Unnie and I was about to scream but Taeil and Youngjae saw and started fight then the big fight started. But then the police came in and started arresting Jimin and this group. Then Mary, Taeil, Taeyong and Mark ran to me and started helping me. And now we are outside and Taeyong and Mark hugged me and said...

Taeyong & Mark: "Princess how are you doing?"

Me: "I'm okay Oppas don't worry and I'm glad to see you again Mark Oppa. I missed you."

Mark: "I missed you too my princess."

When he said that we hugged then I looked over to Mary and saw her with a sad face and I said...

Me: "Unnie? Are you okay?"

to be continued....