Naughty office boy

See, Harry wasn't one for teasing. So when Louis shower up in a huge ass trench coat, he was suspicious.

"What are you doing here babe?" Harry asked as Louis closed, and locked, Harry's office door.

"Just wanted to see my boy." Louis grined, sitting on Harry's desk, spreading his legs so Harry could see the lace thongs that Louis had on.

"Louis... God, not now. I'm at work." He tried not to look at Louis's semi through the lace thongs.

"I know you want to Harry." He leaned into Harry's ear. "I'll even keep them on. I'll ride you baby."

Harry groaned, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm gunna get fucking fired."

"Mhm, no babe. I told Hannah that no one should bother you for the next hour." Louis giggled as he started to Palm Harry through his work pants.

"God, she knows we are fucking." He rubbed his face with his abnormally large hands.

Louis pushed Harry's chair back, just enough so he could stand between the desk and the chair. He teasingly slid the coat down his arms, lifting his arms above his head, shaking his hips.

"Louis, I swear, you'll be the death of me." Harry said, his cock painfully hard, needing relief.

"Let me ride you. Go lay down on the couch, and let me ride you daddy." Louis said, placing his hands on the chair arm rests, bending over so his breath fanned over Harry's clothed cock.

"Alright, alright. Come on." Harry let out a sigh and strode over to the couch.

Harry held out his hand and Louis happily grabbed it. Harry laid down on the couch and motioned for Louis to undress him.

Louis hooked his fingers around his belt and yanked it off, then he unbuttoned his pants. Louis pulled off his work pats and his black briefs at the same time, letting Harry's hard on slap against his stomach. He groaned as Louis grinned their lengths together. Harry's bare and Louis in thongs.

"Do you need prep?" Harry asked breathlessly.

"No, I fingered myself before I came here." Louis kissed Harry's chin as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"What a slut you are." Harry chuckled drily.

"Only your slut Haz. Only yours." Louis grinned against Harry's neck.

"No prep then?" Harry asked.

"Nope. Not even spit." Louis teasingly bit his lip.

"Ugh, god, I love you so much." Harry smiled as Louis threw his shirt to the floor.

"I'll keep the panties on." Louis whispered and straddled Harry's lap.

Louis moved his panties to the side and slowly slid down Harry's tip. Their groans mixed together as Louis slid down the base of Harry's hard cock.

"God Lou. Love you so much." Harry sighed.

"Love you Hazza. So much." Louis moaned as he started to bounce up and down on Harry's length.

Harry whispered sweet nothings to Louis as Louis moaned and groaned, bouncing on him. Harry had never seen Louis so beautiful. His body wet with sweat, a small crease between his eyebrows. He's beautiful.

"I'm gunna come Lou." Harry said, his voice raspy.

"Okay Haz. Touch me please. Please." Louis begged.

Harry then started to pump Louis's untouched cock. Louis whined as he came on Harry's hand, and Harry came inside his hole. He was seeing stars. Louis got off of him and cuddled up to Harry's side.

"Haz, when I took off your pants, a black box fell out." Louis tells him, avoiding his eyes.

"Oh."

"Yeah. I know what it is, and my answer is yes." Louis smiled.

"Really?" Harry's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Of course Harry. I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone." Louis tears up.

Harry smiled, grabbing the small black box from the floor and sliding it onto Louis's finger.

"I love you." Louis grinned.

"And I love you Louis." Harry pecked his lips.

A/N:

So, I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever big I'm dealing with some shit rn and it's kinda serious. I don't really feel like explaining it. Maybe I'll explain next update but I've just been really down lately. Sorry it's Larry again. Sorry for any mistakes. Love you guys.