APOCALYPTIC PROFILE CHARTS

Michael: Death-metal.

Outfit: Plain black hoodie, with a red hood, a white T-shirt underneath, A red backpack, and bright, teel Heelies with Red wheels. His hair is dyed navy-blue at the tips.

Weapon: A red, Diamond encrested sword. It's extra, but he loves it. He carries pocket knives in his bag, for safe measures.

Backpack contents: Three boxes of granola bars, pocket knives, a picture of Jeremy, his phone, and a book on survival.

Jeremy: Lank.

Outfit: Blue backpack, Grey cardigan, a white T-shirt underneath with a blue heart on it, and grey Jeggings. He has Plain black, high-top Converse.

Weapon: Duo guns!

Backpack contents: A water bottle, a box of granola bars, a pocket knife, and a copy of the survival book.

Christine: Playboy.

Outfit: Green backpack, black tank top, grey leggings, and white sneakers. Her hair is bright purple.

Weapon: An axe.

Backpack contents:  Three Shakespear books, a retractable sword, and more purple hairdye.

Rich: Ball of Fury. Bof for short. (B- Ah-ff)

Outfit: Camo backpack, Black tanktop, the usual
Camo jeans, orange sketchers (I had to), and he has brighr blue hair, the red streak still there.

Weapon: Wooden bow and arrows

Backpack contents: Extra arrows, water cantine, and the book Holes.

Connor:  Conner.

Outfit: Black backpack, Grey hoodie, black pants and sneakers.

Weapon: Blowtorch.

Backpack contents: Weed, and Milk.

Brooke: Bubbles.

Outfit: Blue Backpack, baby blue cropped hoodie with a purple hood on it, black stockings, white sneakers, and a purple streak in her hair.

Weapon: Lipstick tazor. (I'M SORRY FOR THE DESPICABLE ME.)

Backpack contents: Make-up kit, hair products, and a pocket knife.

Chloe: GlamGlam.

Outfit: Same as Brooke, but with pink and black streaks in her hair.

Weapon: Pepperspray in a hairspray bottle.

Backpack contents: Same as Brooke.

Jenna: Oofaloof.

Outfit: Violet backpack, Generic Black and White gym sweatsuit, a purple streak in her hair.

Weapon:  An AK47.

Backpack contents: Fruit, and a waterbottle.

Jared: The Cronch.

Outfit: Navy blue backpack, Black floral, with a green tanktop underneath. Jeans, and blue crocs.

Weapon: Bathbomb launcher. It's light purple, and it says "CRONCH." On it.

Backpack contents: Bathbombs,  granola, and Coke.

Jake: Tall-Ass. He stole Jeremy's nickname.

Outfit: Dark red backpack, brown sweater with a white T-shirt, black pants, white sneakers, and his hair is dark red.

Weapon: Boomerang.

Backpack contents: Extra boomerangs, in case he looses one.

Evan: Arbre. It means Tree in French.

Outfit: White backpack, Navy blue, unzipped leather jacket with his blue polo underneath, Grey converse.

Weapon: A sharp stick, with a leaf still on it.

Backpack contents: Tree seeds, a manual on trees, and a wooden pocket knife.

ThIS TOOK SO LOONNGGG. If you're confused, the name next to the actual name is the nickname they chose.