[1]

«sadie's pov»

I groaned at my very annoying tango alarm(a/n im telling you this shitty alarm is annoying asf) ringing its ass off. I took my phone tapping stop, i glance at the top of my phone checking if its bar was full than move my glance facing the time.

"Wait 7pm?! Why is it so early?"

I thought to myself confused. I went to my home screen and saw the date saying Monday. It was Monday which means i had school. I cursed out loud. I totally forgot there was school, probably beacause i had the best week of my life.

My mother and my younger sister, Amy(a/n random ass name sorry 😂) , when too New York city. It was a unforgettable vacation and i really wanted to go back. I shook my thoughts off and let out a big sigh.

I really hated school actually. I get bullied by Millie,iris and ellie all the time is really annoying just because im wearing glasses. Sometimes i wanna fight back but my mom always told me revenge is not the way. I rolled my eyes and took my glasses. I was pretty excited to wear my glasses because my mother helped me buy new ones from New york. Its pretty plain but i liked it. The frame was transparent white and circular the side were thin and rose gold.

I went to my closet and chose my outfit. I was very into 80s aesthetic like, collared or band shirts, wide legged or high rise jeans and shoes converse or vans. I decided to pick a dark green collar shirt and light brown wide legged pants with white converse i took some of my bangs which were overgrown to my jaws and put it at the side of my face framing it. I put two clips at the right side of my hair one yellow the other pink. I took my bag and handphone stuffing it inside my pocket. I took my phone and read it was 7:40pm.

I decided to eat what my mom cooked as my school was only 5-10 minutes away and my school starts at 8:15pm odd time but the extra fifteen minutes is to get ready for lessons.

"Good morning sweetie, breakfast is ready and i cooked your favourite pancakes!" My mom said with a wide smile on her face. I cant help but return the smile, I loved my mom alot and it breaks my heart seeing her  hurt after she found my father had an affair with her and they had to divorce. i didnt really care actually because i knew my father (not anymore) didnt loved us truly like we loved him. But this was life unfair.

I took three pieces of pancake and spread butter across it than put the honey. "By the way you look neat and stunning darling!" My mother complimented me. "Thank you mom, so do you" i smiled and return the compliment. "And also darling today ill be coming home late....stay safe and curfew will be 7pm at night. Ill be coming later than that....and oh yeah there is food in the refrigerator...!" My mother reminded me. I nodded my head sadly, i hated being alone but i understand.

I finished and took my bag with me my mother  was already in the car waiting for me to get in the car. I sighed and open the car door leaning my back to go in.

"Ready?"

"Yea.."

I replied to my mom monotonely and with that she drove to the destination which was my hell hole, school.

                     To be continued

                             A/n

Yoooo guyss so what do you think hehe i hoped you enjoyed this chap way moreee chaps comingggg ily guyssd so much byyeyryryyryr