Chapter•17• No Coming Back

Chresanto POV

Man these last couple of weeks have been really kinda rough, i mean Jacob got raped,been in a coma, and now he has lost his memory, and the bad part he do's not remember being gay, he ask why do's he have a girl vagina and all that shit, i told him he was born half and half and he said shut the fuck you stranger, hate to lie to you but i like the old Jacob, this one is rude and disrepecfull, he told my mother to suck on a golf ball because she closed his credit card account because he went over board at the mall, he better watch his mouth before i pop him in it.

Jacob: Chresanto is it.

Chresanto: Yea.

Jacob: Listen boy u really need to quit hood raping at night because its hurt my ears and the dogs ears, as well as all the next door neighbors.

Chresanto: What nigga.

(slams Jacob into the wall)

Jacob: Wow you need to stay in school, because i am mexican, i your as dumb as your mother i can see were you get it from.

After Jacob said that Chresanto punch Jacob in his nose cause it to bleed and for and Jacob to have a bloody fight,Chresanto won but Jacob put up a fight, because he said he was no punk bitch.

Chresanto: Thats it get out my house, GET THE FUCK OUT.

Jacob: No, its not my fault i whoop your ass.

Chresanto: Damnit Jacob you don't understand this is all wrong, this is not suppose to be this way.

Jacob: Boy being in the hospital has surly made you dumb.

Chresanto Thoughts~ Im let that one slid because he is right in the head and i need the old Jacob back.

Jacob: Listen Chresanto im not gay but i have a girls vagina which is weird.

Chresanto: OH NY GOD JACOB what don't you understand your were born, half boy and half girl, your parents died in a plane crash, i convice my mom to take you in because you were my best friend gosh don't you get it, oh thats right you will never get it.(leaves the room)

HOW DO YALL THINK JACOB IS ACTING