Happy Lowman x reader

Here ya go! ScoupsWifeuu

3rd person POV:

"I wonder how you would feel if we messed with your little lady."  The president of the Mayans said, staring at the bald tattooed man that was killing him in his head.

Happy lowmans stature changed as soon as the guy said something about his old lady.

"If you guys touch her, I won't be afraid to put bullets in every single one of your guys' head." He rasped out, He was shocked when the guy laughed.

"We'll see." He said and chuckles as him and his guys get on their motorcycles and ride away.

Happy was the first one to leave his brothers, he jumped on his bike and sped to his house.

When he got there, he bursted into his house, scaring his old lady as she was making dinner.

"Happy!" She yelled out, "what the hell!" She yells again, Happy just shuts the door and walks over to her and smashes his lips against hers.

"What's up with you?" She said as she pulled away.

"I can't just love my old lady?" He said, they laughed and Happy got a beer from the fridge and hit his girls ass before kissing her cheek and going to the living room to watch cartoons.

"Here old man." She says as she hands him a bowl of dinner.

They are together and watched TV.

"I really do love you, and I plan to protect you with everything I have in me. I'll die before I let anything happen to you."  He said, he watched as his old lady teared up.

"Don't say that, I don't want you dying because of me." She says, "I mean it baby." He says and puts his bowl down,

"I love you." He says,

"Show me then." She says and he smirks before bringing them to their bedroom.