𝓝𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱

...

The following morning was dark, gloomy, and rainy. To Airi, however, it was perfect weather. Standing at the entrance of Atlas' headquarters, she pulled her black hood over her silvery hair and her blue eyes shone brightly against it. In her arms she held Aurora who was requested to be alongside Airi for such meeting. However, there were multiple safety precautions in line for this meet with Chester Brighton.

Atlas had arranged for Night as well as Zodiac to be personal escorts for Airi and behind them were a group of four other men, husky and large in size. The seriousness of the situation was evident for Atlas for he even had multiple cameras put around the address for the meeting location.

"Miss Yamashita, please get in." An usher opened the back door of a black, hybrid vehicle for Airi. Behind this vehicle stood two other vehicles identical to it which held Night, Zodiac and the others. When Airi sat down inside the car the door shut and Atlas was already in the seat beside her. He glanced over at her and then checked the watch on his wrist which gave a digital time in holographic form.

"We'll be there in ten minutes. How do you feel?" At this, Airi glanced out the window as raindrops fell upon it, "I feel.. content. I know that there will be support if needed and I'm actually intrigued to find out just what exactly Roman requested." She then glanced over to Atlas and gave him a small smile, "Always one step ahead, isn't that right?"

Atlas didn't respond for a minute, as if he was deeply thinking about something. That was, until he took Airi's hand in his own skeletal one to offer a sense of comfort, "You're a brilliant woman, I know you'll handle this well." Airi glanced down at his hand and nodded in agreement, surprised at this endearing action.

...

Ten minutes later, the car pulled up to yet another skyscraper except this one was simply a hollow shell of what might have been a roaring empire. It was evident that the building had been in a fire, for dark marks covered the entire structure and all of the windows were missing. Taking a step out of the car, Airi glanced upwards at it and was actually intrigued as to the choice of location. An abandoned skyscraper, good choice if wanting to intimidate.

Within Airi's ear was a small, almost microscopic earpiece in which Atlas could speak to her through. As soon as the cars drove away, Zodiac and Night took positions at a distance from Airi. "Remember, we're right here." Airi didn't need any reassurance for she was actually extremely powerful herself but Atlas knew that because of the situation of the night before, he needed to earn back some trust.

Airi began walking inside. On the first floor she was greeted by a sign that read, "Find me on the fourth fourth, Miss Yamashita. Tell your bodyguards to refrain from following you as well or we will have some issues." At this, Airi raised a brow at the bluntly-put letter. This man had guts actually telling Airi to do something. However, she listened to the request. Airi spoke aloud which allowed the tiny earpiece to pick up on, "Tell Zodiac and Night to fall back, a letter was posted here demanding to do so."

Nothing more was said back but Atlas did in fact listen and told Zodiac as well as Night to stand down. Normally, one would get nervous from such instance but these two had no worries. Airi thus began walking up each stair, covering the top of Aurora's head with the black blanket she was wrapped in. Once she reached halfway up the third set of stairs, she kissed her daughters forehead gently and whispered, "Don't worry, my love. I'm going to take care of you."