La da dee

Omg!! Starkvenger-Senpai noticed me!! Lol, anyway... onward to the story~!

America just ran out of a meeting for the G-8 with his guitar that was hosted in D.C. He promised a little girl he was going to be at the fountain to sing 15 minutes ago, but the meeting ran longer than expected. Unknown to him is that the other countries saw the panic in his eyes and decided to follow.

As Alfred got to the fountain he found the little girl was sniffling while some young boys were picking on her. He came up behind them and said, "Now boys, behave," in a dark ominous voice. The boys turned around almost pissing themselves and ran off.

Alfred knelt before the little girl, whose name was Camillia, and wiped her tears. "I'm here now. Do you still want me to sing?" he confirmed. She shook her head yes. Alfred smiled his Hollywood smile and spoke in his hero voice, "All right! Now, no more tears, okay."

His eyes closed softly as he strummed his guitar.

There's no way to say this song's
About someone else

Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself

Camillia began to forget about the mean boys and smiled. Her feet carried her in front of Alfred and danced.

Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down

You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than

Canada, or Matthew Williams, found Alfie with the little girl because of Alfred's loud vocals. He smiled because his brother was happy, and he wasn't going to let anyone ruin it for him.

Right by your side
I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

The rest of the G-8 heard a voice singing in the middle of a very large crowd. It sounded familiar to them so they pushed themselves through the crowd.

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

A little boy joined Camillia dancing with his parents dancing with each other. Alfred opened his eyes to see the family dancing happily with Camillia and smiled widely.

There's only me
There's only you

La da dee
La da dee do

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

People watching decided to throw coins into the fountain Alfred was leaning on to support him. Paying no mind to it, Alfred continued.

All these places packed with people
But you face is all I see

And the music's way too loud
But your voice won't let me be

So many pretty girls around
They're just dressing to impress

But the thought of you alone has got me spun
And I don't know what to say next

The G-8 was shocked to find that it was Alfred singing happily with a family dancing to the song. Other people joined in with the dancing.

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than

Right by your side
I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

Gilbert just happened to be walking by, only to be grabbed by a hand that belonged to Mattie. He stumbled through the crowd being pulled.

There's only me
There's only you

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

When Gil made it to the center, Mattie let go a danced. So, Gil joined in, smiling, and twirled Mattie.

When you were gone I think of you

I pretend the night is so beautiful
Take a photo with the bros

La da dee
La da dee doo

They won't see through my disguise
Right here behind my eyes

Replaying in my mind
La de da

Ludwig was surprised that his older brother was dancing with the other citizens. Feliciano joined in on the fun around him and danced.

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than

Right by your side
I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

Alfred, not knowing the G-8 was in the crowd, winked to the people. Dancing was something rare when he sang, so he stopped leaning and started to join the dancing.

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

There's only me
There's only you

Arthur, oh grumpy one, Kirkland hated what was happening. 'People shouldn't be doing this.' he thought grumpily.

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you

La da dee
La da dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

Alfred stopped playing and Camillia asked, "Can you play another song, Alfie??"

"Sorry, Cami, but I can't because I still have work," he replied softly. Smiling Camillia turned towards the boy who was dancing with her and walked off with him.

"You know," Alfie jumped, "you should really start a YouTube channel full of covers and songs," Matthew stated coming up behind Alfred.

"Gosh darn it, Mattie!" Alfred exclaimed scooting away from his brother. He noticed the G-8 standing behind Mattie and his eyes widened tried to come up with an excuse.

"Don't even think of about coming up with an excuse, Alfred," Francis smirked. America groaned and tilted his head back in exasperation.

"Fine, but can I tell you guys over dinner?" he gave in. "And don't worry, I'm better than Artie," he laughed at the others reaction.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Arther yelled.

Alfred deadpanned, "Yeah sure," and walked to his D.C. home with the rest of the G-8 behind him.

That took 3 days to write because of school and I'm writing this on my phone and editing on my computer.