Chapter One

Hello, my name is Daisy Mae. I live in the boring town of Big Springs, Nebraska. There's only about 400 people here, (ironic name, huh?) so we have an extremely small town. It's a tight-knit community here. No secrets. I'm currently 15 years old, a sophomore at Big Springs High. My graduating class only has about 20 people in it. BSH only has 80 people. You can amazing the social life here. Ugh

I've always wanted to live in a big town. It's just me and my mom. When I was little, we lived in Omaha, Nebraska, with my dad. He was shot in a mass shooting. Ever since then, my mom has been afraid of something like that happining to us, so we moved to Big Springs. 

Like I said before, our town is soooo boring. Most of the guys at my school are just gross and the minority of cute, considerate guys are taken. Snatched. So, guess who's stuck with a super boring social life. Me.

Sometimes, there'll be a party. But that only happens like 3 times a year. I remember this one party, that I went my freshmen year, and it was so cool. There was beer and like 8 of the junior/seniors ended up pregnant. 

When I'm 18, I leaving to go to Lincoln to go to university there. I hate small towns and everyone knowing everything. You may be wondering why I keep bringing up, "I hate everyone knowing your secrets". Well, the story shall unravel soon enough.

So guys! How was the first chapter? Please give feedback and constructive criticism. I plan on updating maybe once or twice a week. Possibly more, if anyone even reads this story. Haha. Thanks so much!!