Competition.

Hyun Young POV.

I Was Laying Down In My Bed Watching Videos On My Phone, Because I Was So Lazy And Tired To Get Out Of My Bed, Because Yesterday We Went Around The Whole Mall And Now My Leg Hurts...  When I Suddenly Heard My Bedroom Door Open. I Turned To The Door And I Saw RM Oppa. "Yes?" He Said That There Is A Call For Me. 

I Went Downstairs And I Saw Suga Talking On The Phone With Someone, And Then He Said, "Oh She Came." And Gave Me The Phone. "Hello?" I Said. And Then I Heard Someone's Voice I Missed So Much. It Was My Middle School Friend, Jung Min Mi. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Min Mi Unnie, Bogo Shipeoso." Then She Replied With, "Nado, Bogo Shipda." Well We Are The Same Age, But She Is Older Than Me By 4 Months. She Is Born In August 13th, While I'm Born In December 1st.

We Stayed Talking For A While, Maybe For 30 Minutes, And Then I Figured Out That I Have To Go, Because I Have Practice And I'm Allowed To Debut When I Master Everything, Was What PD Nim Said. "Oh, This Is So Rude, Min Mi Unnie. But I Have Practice And I Have To Go Now, But I Promise I'll Talk To You After I Came Back."

I Headed To My Room, Put On A Grey Sweatshirt, Black Sweatpants And My Black Timberland Boots. For The Makeup, I Decided To Put No Makeup Today. For The Hairstyle, It Was As Usual, A Messy Bun. I Grabbed My Phone And Speaker And Immediately Headed Out With The BTS Members.

When We Reached, I Couldn't Practice, Because Of A Particular Reason.

Jimin Stood Up From His Chair, And Said, "Who Wants To Compete Against Hyunie In Vocals, Dance And Rap?" They All Agreed Immediately. I Told Jimin I Don't Know How To Rap, He Told Me It's OK, And To Just Think Of A Rap Song Or Part In Your Mind And Rap It. 

So First I Was Gonna Compete With Jimin And Jhope In Dancing. They Are Gonna Compete With The Song 'Don't Wanna Fall In Love' By KYLE, And I Was Gonna Compete With 'Ain't No Half Stepping' By Big Daddy Kane. I'm Gonna Compete With Jin, V And Jungkook In Vocals. They Will Compete With The Song 'Lost' By BTS And I'm Gonna Compete With 'The Power Of Dream' By Celine Dion. And For Rap, I'm Gonna Compete With Suga. The One Who Invented Rapping. He Is Gonna With 'Agust D' His Own Mixtape And I'm Gonna Compete With Suga's Part In 'Cypher Part 3' By The Rap Line. And RM Is In Charge Of Deciding Who Won And Who Lost.

After We Were Done Competing, RM Oppa Announced The Results.

Jhope And Jimin VS Hyun Young: Hyun Young Won.

Jin, V And Jungkook VS Hyun Young: Tie.

Suga VS Hyun Young: Suga Won.

It Was Such A Good Competition. I've Never Experienced Anything Like That Before.

Looks Like We'll Go Back Home And I Don't Think I'll Be Able To Practice After This Competition. I'll Just Have To Wake Up Super Early To Practice.

With That, We Went Back Home And I Decided To Take A Shower And Then Sleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(540 Words)