HI AGAIN

I woke up in the morning. Where the hell am i? I'm in a bed. AND IM NAKED! please no please no please no. I look beside me. " What the hell!" I scream. It's the guy from last night. The one who yelled at me for bumping into him. I get a closer look. "MAVERICK BAKER!" I scream. "What mom stop!" I jump up and take the sheets with me.
I put my hand on my forehead. " Maverick."
He jumped up "why the hell are you here?!?!" " Well normally on my one night stands I would leave in the middle of the night SO CLEARLY I WAS DRUNK!" He smiled a little bit. My heart started beating really fast. No No No. I can't get my feelings in the way of anything. " I'm gonna get uh... Dressed" " ok". He sat there smiling. " Turn you ass around!" He laid his head facing stomach on the pillow. I got dressed and. Ran out the door " oh shit" where am I?
He walked out of his bedroom dressed. "Need help finding the front door?" He asked with the smile melting my heart " yep.." I said when we got downstairs his brother and sister were down there eating breakfast. " Who the hell is that?" His sister came over to me. "I guess I'll be seeing myself out." Cash I think his name Is was just smiling at me I couldn't help but smile back. " Did you know your brother drinks and has sex?" " Because you know that's the only reason I was in bed with him" I smile as I walk out the door with Mavericks sister slapping him I laugh.