Santas problem

Santa was having problems with drinking, he couldn't stop drinking. Every night up until December 24 he drank, but even when he was making those Christmas delivers he was drinking. Drinking and Sleighing. Mrs.Claus was getting sick of his drinking and threatened to leave Santa. Of course he didn't believe her one bit and keep drinking, till one day she came into his office on a chilly October night with papers. Santa confused looked at them "What's this?" He asked frazzled "I'm divorcing you and I'm taking all the elves and Reindeer. And you won't be able to live here no more." She said snatching the papers away. "But-" "No buts." She snapped leaving. Everything Santa worked for was being taken away from him. He tried to fight the divorce but in the end lost everything. Santa looked up in the sky as he sat on the curve of a busy New York City Street. He lost his wife, elves, reindeer, and job. Who was going to take the toys to the children. Not Ol St Nick. Krampus took that spot and married Mrs.Claus. Santa let the tears roll down his face "I'm so sorry." He whispered to the sky. Santa walked up the stairs of a random building. Reaching the roof he grabbed the railing "I'm nothing to them now..." he whispered crying. He climbed over the railings and stood on the ledge "Goodbye world. Merry Christmas... Ho Ho Ho." He let go and fell. Everything flashed through this once jolly mans eyes. He hit the ground with a loud thud. People gathered around the twisted and bloody body of the once Saint Nickolas.
Merry Christmas!