Mitchy and Ash

"Hold on Mitch, Louise just texted me." Jerome said, pausing our conversations about video ideas.

"Haha man you are so whipped." I laugh, drinking some of my water.

"Im not whipped Mitch. Im just in love. Maybe you should try it sometime." Jerome mumbled, looking down at his phone.

I started chocking on water as I held in a laugh. I swallowed it quickly and began cracking it up.

"Love. Yeah right." I say as I clutch my stomach as it began to hurt.

"Dude, we are still like 17. You are gonna find love." Jerome says, slipping his phone in his pocket.

"Yea. I got my whole life ahead of me. Why would I waste it by putting countless hours of time and money into some chick." I say, rolling my eyes.

"You can be a dick dude." Jerome laughed.

"I know." I smirk.

Me and Jerome continued our conversation until the lunch bell rang, signaling the next class period.

I head to my locker and see someone trying to open it.

"Um, excuse me?" I say, tapping the persons shoulder.

My breath stopped.

I was face with a beautiful young women. She had fair skin, with rosy cheeks. Her hair was brown and poofy, with the tips dyed blue-ish purple. Her eyes were a dark brown that were so deep, I got lost in them for a second. She had plump pink lips that I felt urged to kiss. She was wearing a black t-shirt that hung over her shoulders. She had on some light blue jeans and was wearing some black converse.

"Y-yes?" She said nervously.

"Um..t-this is my locker." I say, trying to focus on my words.

"It..its is?" She says, looking franticly at the locker number, then back to a slip of paper.

"Shit! No wonder it didn't open. My gosh I'm so sorry..I-I'm new here and Im severely lost s-so I'm sorry." She said, looking disoriented as she face palmed.

I noticed her british accent as she spoke. I found that very intriguing and the way she acted was kind of..adorable.

"Hey its okay.." I say softly.

She looks up at me and smiles softly.

"Thank you. I just..this day was so confusing.." She sighed.

I grabbed the paper and looked at it, and chuckled a bit.

"What is it?" She said.

"You weren't that off. Your locker is this one." I say, pointing to the locker beside me.

"....are you fucking serious.." She said, looking at the locker as if it left an empty milk gallon in the fridge.

I chuckled at her and she giggled as well and oh my gosh her fucking giggle.

The bell rung and I looked around, realizing the halls were empty.

"Shiiiiiit." The girl said, hitting her head against the locker.

"Don't sweat it. I'll help you find your classes if you want." I say placing my hand on her shoulder.

"No no. I couldn't ask you for that-" She began.

"Nah. Its cool. I skip classes all the time." I say.

She giggles and then turns to open her locker.

"Well, I cant thank you enough...um..whats your name?" She says, glancing at me as she enters her combination.

"Mitch. How bout you?" I say, opening my locker and grabbing some books for my next class.