chapter 3

Hello guys!!!!! I'm soooo sorry😞 for short update. And here after I don't know when will I able to update this story, bcz as I said before my mom taking my tablet so that I can only concentrate on my studies. Anyways let's move to the story.

Jiji, you are here. You know I was looking for you in the whole house.

What happens sujatha? Is something wrong?

No jiji. I was just coming to talk to you. Actually jiji, I want to apologize you on behalf of sanskaar and Swara. I know jiji, they are responsible for laksh's state today. Plzz jiji forgive me if possible. I know you're dieing day by day inside by seeing laksh like this.(She said it cryingly).

Sujatha, why are you apologizing me. I know you had nothing to do with that thing. And stop crying. I know laksh will be okay , very soon. And now let's go to the kitchen. We have to prepare the breakfast also. (Saying so they went to the kitchen)

In the kitchen

Pari, what are you doing here? You have to take some rest beta. Just now you came from the hospital after delivery. You go and take care of Vivaan.

Mummiji I'm okay. Let me just help you.

I don't want to hear anything. And now go. Sujatha now you too tell her.

Chachi plz ..

Ha pari jiji is telling right. You go and take care of Vivaan.

Now scene shifted to the laksh's room.

It's all dark inside the room. We can see a man sitting in the balcony. Seems like he's thinking about something deeply.

Man's Pov.

I don't know why but I feel so lifeless. Even though, there are lots of people are around me, I'm feeling a unspeakable loneliness.
Perhaps it is also a result of my doings. I regret that I had started to love Swara then who never got a second to betray me with my so called brother. I regret that I couldn't be a good , infact a best friend to ragini who is always there for me whatever the situation is. I hurt that poor soul alot. 4 years , It has been 4 years that I lost my best friend, bcz of my stupidity.