Untitled Part 1

It was a dark and stormy night, Billie was in the kitchen making oatmeal creampies. She heard a thunk and crash come from outside so he went to check it out. She heard it again, it was inside. She ran inside locking the door behind her. She rushed up the stairs. Halfway up she fell and got a bloody nose. Billie walked up the rest of the stairs and found what made the noise, it was a vase that her grandmother had gave to her before she passed away, it shattered.

Billie swept up the mess and headed downstairs forgetting her nose was bleeding.

She sat down to watch TV and realized her nose was still bleeding. When she went to the bathroom she found out her nose never bled. As soon as she turned off the water the mirror cracked open and bursted glass everywhere. Oh god moms going to kill me when she finds this. She sped out of the bathroom closing the door behind her.

In a matter of seconds Billie found herself sitting on her couch breathing heavily. The lights started to flicker on and off over and over. The power went out. How though? I'm so confused, what happened? Billie thought to herself while she laid down on the couch wondering what did that, and how it did that. I'll check the powerbox out. She grabbed a flashlight and went outside not noticing the door was unlocked. The fuses are gone! Where did they go? Billie bolted inside forgetting she hadn't closed the door.

All of a sudden everything in her house went flying all over the place, there was a huge mess everywhere to clean. "HEL-" A glass cup hit Billie straight in the head and she passed out.

A couple hours later she woke up. "What happened?" Billie whispered to herself. She found a bunch of string connecting to everything that had been thrown. Billie followed the string to see where it went. Oh my g- "DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Billie yelled to her best friend who was hiding in a bedroom pulling the strings. " Haha I got you dude. You thought there was a ghost!" Her best friend Khalid exclaimed. "But why Khalid? Why?" "Well remember when you pranked me really bad? Well here's payback!" Khalid replied. "Well help me clean up then since you made the mess." Off they went cleaning everything up so Billie's mom didn't kill him when she got home from work. Billie and Khalid laughed about this day for the rest of their lives.

I hope you enjoyed this was a school suspense story I just came across my first book though so give me your honest opinion