4

September 12th,Wednesday
6:03 am,location: The House

Grayson

"Daddy! Daddy! Look!" My five year old daughter,Sahar Anastaysha Dolan,shouted running through the kitchen door from the garage,"What is it princess?" I asked standing up with my two year old son,Romario Scott Dolan,on my shoulders,"Me,Aunty Naiah and Mo-" She was cut off by Alaïa gasping,"Grayson! Get him down." She said looking up at Romario on my shoulders,"Babe," I laughed at her,"It's fine. It would only be worse if I had Sahar on my shoulders,Romario on my back and Reese in my a-" I was cut off by cries coming from the baby monitor. My 3 month old,Reese J'Lea Dolan.

"Grayson,can you go get him?." Alaïa said,

"Grayson." She said louder,

"Grayson!" I woke up. It was just a dream. I looked over at Alaïa,"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked sitting up more as she laid back down,"I was saying that we have to go to an ultrasound today. And also can we get ice cream as well?" She asked me running her fingers through my hair,"What time is the ultrasound,and yes we can go get ice cream today." She smiled big getting up and going to the closet,"Where are you going?" I asked. She turned around,her stomach looking like it's ready to pop,"We're going to get ice cream." She said turning back around looking through my side of the closet,"Not now. It's too early,Princess." I said laying down. She pouted. I closed my eyes,"Nope. You can't get me this time." I smiled showing my teeth.

Same Day,16:15 pm

"Now can we go get ice cream?" Alaïa asked,holding my hand with both of hers,"Yes,Alaïa-Belle." I smiled remembering the first time she told me her name,"Yay!" We walked to the car,but I stopped and spun her around to face me,"You're amazing," I breathed,
"I love you, Gray." she smiled.

We got in the car and I started the drive to the ice cream parlour. I turned into the parking lot and parked in the space I always do. We walked inside,"Hey,Asia." Alaïa said to the girl behind the counter,"Radioactive ice cream?" Asia asked with a smirk. Belle smiled and nodded,"The usual?" She asks turning to me,"Yep." Asia turned back to Alaïa and they smirked, like they read each others minds.

"Here you go. Two radioactive ice creams." I looked to Alaïa who was smiling like a dork,"Really Alaïa." I smiled shaking my head and taking the ice cream. Alaïa grabbed my hand walking out,"Yes,Grayson. I can't,half,turn into a smurf without you." She smiled. Her mouth already turning blue.

A couple months later

October 1st,Thursday
21:08 pm,location: Grayson's Parents

Grayson

Alaïa and I walked into my old room,so she could lay down. She held onto my arm as she wobbled her way to the bed,"Ow," She said holding her stomach. She grabbed onto my arm tighter,"Are you ok?" I asked as she sat down,"No." She sounded like she was gonna cry. I sat in front of her on the floor,"Mom!" I shouted. Her foot steps were heard up the stairs,"Ye-Oh my gosh." She said pulling her phone out and sitting next to Alaïa,"Can someone get me some ice cream?" She asked opening her eyes and smiling,my mom put her phone next to me and told me to time how long apart her cramps are,"What flavour do you want?" My mom asked standing by the door,"Cookie dough,please." She said squeezing my hand,"That was about 5 minutes apart. Call the hospital,please." She said squeezing my hand harder.

October 2nd,Friday 6:30 am,location: Hospital

Alaïa

I couldn't sleep that night,well it was morning but let's just make it dramatic. I couldn't keep my eyes off the tiny baby girl in my arms. She's got so much hair. Grayson and I love her so much already,"Did you sleep?" I was startled by Grayson's voice. I looked to my right,he was on the other bed,"I didn't sleep at all." I smiled,looking down at the baby,"What are we gonna name her?" I asked looking back at Grayson. He laid back down,"What about Sahar Anastaysha Dolan?" He asked. That's actually a nice name,"That's a pretty name,Baby." I smiled at him.

There was a knock at the door before Ethan and his girlfriend came inside the room,"Has she said Uncle E yet?" He asked sitting at the end of Grayson's bed,while Channade sat next to me,"Sahar was born five hours ago Ethan. Of course she hasn't said Uncle E yet. Besides her first word is obviously gonna be Dadda." Grayson answered. She started to cry,"Oh my gosh." I whined as Grayson took his t-shirt off,"I literally just fed you. What do you want?" I asked handing her to Grayson who was now stood up,"She wants her Daddy." He said patting her back,and she calmed down. When in reality it was because he was standing up.

"It's only because you're standing up,Grayson." Channade and I both said in unison. There was another knock at the door before my mami,papa,sister and neice came inside the room. I wonder if Aaliyah will understand that the baby is not in my stomach anymore. I mean she's only two,"What bebe is name?" She asked trying to climb on the bed that Ethan is on,"Sahar Anastaysha Dolan." Grrayson said,showing Sahar to Aaliyah,"My bebe."She said gently touching Sahar's small button nose,"No she's mine." I said,playfully,back to her,"Nooo. My bebe." She fought back kissing Sahar's cheek,"Aww." Anaiah,Channade and I said at the same time.

A/N:

You pronounce Channade as Sha-Nay-D,and Anastaysha as Ana-Stay-Sha.