Chapter 6

Yoongi (point of view)

"Happy birthday Jimin!" Everyone excitedly shouted as they surrounded themselves around him.

Jimin and I stayed up a little late talking before we both fell asleep on the couch not realizing it.

Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes as he smiled. "Morning already?"

"Yes! It's time for you to do everything you like!" Jin commented.

"What do you want to do, big guy?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin looked over at me who was trying to go back to sleep. I'm not a morning person and even on the guys birthday I wouldn't get up until the afternoon.

"A new tattoo. I want Yoongi to take me."

That's when I fully woke up. I was shocked Jimin choosing me out of all people. I sat up and seen everyone looking at me.

"Yoongi? You want him to take you?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded his head slowly.

"You don't want Jin or me to take you?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"Jimin, this is your first time ever wanting to let Yoongi take you somewhere. It's just surprising." Jungkook commented.

Hoseok added, "I can come along too."

"Oh no, we have to get things ready for when Jimin comes back." Jin stated.

Jungkook noticed Jimin had a hoodie on. He looked closely and asked, "Where did you get the jacket?"

Jimin looked over at me then back at Jungkook. "Yoongi, he gave it to me as an early gift. I really like it."

"Yoongi, you think I could get one made? Who made it?" Hoseok asked sitting beside me.

I started, "My close friend-"

"Can she make us one?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to see if she can get you guys some." I assured.

"Yes, I'll like one." Jungkook squealed.

"I'll have to ask, guys. Calm down." I said.

Taehyung looked at the clock, "You guys should get going, we have to start getting things ready. Yoongi keep Jimin as busy as you can."

I nodded my head as I rushed to bathroom. I cleaned myself up and slid on the blue hoodie with the rest of my clothes. I let Jimin use the bathroom after me as I waited for him to get ready.

Jungkook pulled me to the side and whispered, "Dude, how did you really get that hoodie for Jimin? We couldn't find one anywhere. And that one has his name on there. What gives?"

"Nothing, I told you guys. My close friend from the bakery had it sewn." I replied.

"You must been sleeping around with her?" Jungkook chuckled.

"No, she's really a sweetheart." I admitted.

"Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it." Jungkook laughed off patting my back.

I didn't think much of the rest of guys meeting y/n. I just wanted her to get to know one at a time. It's seven of us in all and her meeting all could be overwhelming.

"Do your close friend know you use to drug deal?" Hoseok asked.

"Uh, something like that." I answered.