Chapter 3

[Im going to need a garbage truck soon enough.]

Craig: Lets see what makes you tick...

Two scientists stood in the lab, bent over a metal table, on which lied an Atlesian Knight. Robot, with white paintjob had a large hole in its humanoid head. Redhead scientist picked up a blowtorch and lit it up.

Craig: You might want to stand back Eddy.

Old bald scientist snarled at his younger colleague.

Richtoffen: Verdamnt amerikan. Hov many times do I have to tell you to call me "Richtoffen"?

Craig put on a welding mask, closed the flame to the arm of the robot and started slowly cutting it off.

Richtoffen: Nevermind. But do please vatch out nov. I do not need another explosion in my lab today.

Craig: Oh come on, how was I supposed to know that stuff would blow up? Besides, "Your lab"?

Old nazi held the bridge of his nose.

Richtofen: You SNIFFED, a NEU und UNKNOVN substance used to pover a VEAPON und I assume zhis var machine. Then SNEEZED. IT IS A MIRACLE VE SURVIVED!

Robot's arm fell off with an audible thud.

Craig: Yeah stuff is rather powerful. Shame Cap won't let us play with it. You tried talking to him about it?

Richtoffen: Ja. Herr Kapitan said as soon as ve find land we can "fick off und experiment" all vie vant. Zhat is vhen vill do some extensive tests on Richtoffium and take some accurate measurements.

Engineer put out the blowtorch and lifted up the mask, and looked at the German disapprovingly.

Craig: Really? "Richtoffium"?

Old man looked back offended.

Richtoffen: Ja. Vhat ist vrong vith zhat name?

Craig: It's... Fuck it, trying to argue with you is like smashing your head against a concrete wall. Why can't we call it something simple? Like... I don't know... "Dust"?

Richtoffen: Do not be preposterous vho vould call it zhat? We vill discuss it later. Now, focus on zee examination.

Ginger huffed, closed his mask and lit the blowtorch back up, focusing on the leg of the robot.

[Meanwhile, few decks below]

*Wrrrrrr, click*

I pulled the hammer of the revolver back, pointed it at my head and squeezed the trigger.

*click*

Crewmembers around me roared with applause. I breathed out then put the revolver down, and poured myself another shot of vodka. Dwarf across smiled.

Ivan: What is it, capitan? Afraid of a little blank?

Why you little...

(Y/N): Don't worry about me Kozlov. It's not me who is losing half of his hearing tonight.

I drank the shot, and focused on my chief engineer. He took the Nagant from the wooden table.

*Wrrrrrrrrr, click*

Cylinder snapped into place and the sailiors around us went dead silent
Midget pulled back the hammer and pulled the trigger.

*Click*

Goddamnit.

Ivan: Haha!

Another defening roar from the crowd gathered around us in tight confines of the reactor control room.
Fifth round of this bullshit.