When the night comes Part II

Tacocheeks shook her head. "You guys don't think I already tried that?" She smiled at them and laughed " Yeah...Unfourtunely it doesn't work." Everyone gaped "What? No..." Tacocheeks talked further "Well, I tried jumping through as soon as I came across the Portals, but it didn't work. There was some sort of invisible wall-" NedoJK's head snapped up and was about to say something when Tacocheeks continued "-So I stood back to think, and that's when you guys flew through the portals and bonked each others heads." She looked suggestively at Dat_Drunk_Pig, who blushed and gave NedoJK the death stare. NedoJK completely ignored her. "SO! I know these invisible walls, servers admins use them to keep players out of places they aren't supposed to be in." LazerNaeNae gasped and started to run on the spot "That means...We are in a server!" NedoJK rolled her eyes jokingly by smiling a little "Duh, if we were on singleplayer, we wouldn't be together!" NedoJK turned to KatiaJMR "So, MasterMiner, when the sun comes up, can you get us some iron?" KatiaJMR nodded "Shouldn't be a problem. I trust Tacocheeks has tools" LazerNaeNae mumbled. "What's up LazerNaeNae? asked Dat_Drunk_Pig. "It's just....well, we are on a sever, thats a good thing, right? Are we going to run into anybody bad..." Nae paused "Like...HIM?" Dat_Drunk_Pig scoffed. "HE doesn't exist." She said flatly. NedoJK scratched her head "She's got a point." Dat_Drunk_Pig turned on NedoJK. "Hey," she said. " We PROVED that he was just a add in by the Mojangters"

Meanwhile, in the head of KatiaJMR, things stirred in her mind. A whispering. Of betrayal. She flicked aside this thought, as NedoJK and Dat_Drunk_Pig started yelling at each other. "Uh oh...another one...LazerNaeNae will step in soon." Sure enough, LazerNae had tried to with drawl the "Discussion" only for both of the gamers to whip around and say "NAE, shuddup, this isn't about you"

With all the commotion, shapes had begun to appear around the trees surrounding them...slowly...watching them, making a prickling feeling on the back of her square head. "Guys..." she whispered, unoticed by the other Mods. "GUYS!" She yelled. NedoJK looked around. A look of grim concentration crossed her face. That was the thing she liked about her bestie. The plain emotions, untamed across her face. NedoJK face became plain. She knew exatly what they should do. She was the person who was pretty much good at everything Minecraft, of course, she didn't outshine KatiaJMR with mining, or Dat_Drunk_Pig with details and status. "Okay, everyone, follow Tacocheeks back to her house." She turned to Tacocheeks, then almost, in slow motion, everyone screamed, as a zombie bit into the back of her head.

----------------------------------------------------

Well, that was the end of that chpater. Again, I'm sorry about the whole, WHERE DAFUQ DID I PUT THAT DAMN CHAPTER?! thing. HOWEVER! This is a three peice chapter now! It was going to be a part 2 to this but it got sliced in three by the "Chapter Incident"

Anyway hope U enjoyed. But LazerNaeNae has a point. They must've come for a reason. And this mysterious "HIM" Anyone who knows me well will guess who he is. But there are still other mysteries, just waiting to be dicovered and solved.

Bye for now, and remember, this is DefinitelyNotNedoJK! ;)

P.S As always, my freinds,

@dat_drunk_pig

@Tacocheeks

@LazerNaeNae

@KatiaJMR

@snk_shipshipper

Go check out their stories!