"Diversioned Mind.."

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Archer-centric)

(I rally dont know why I wrote this...)

(There are going be about 1-2 chapters in this fic )

(My friend requested this..)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(This is going to be a small oneshot)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(I want to start this chapter on a light bit, it gets more serious as the chapter progresses)

(Requested by a friend of mine)

(I don't know how to use italics and that sh*t so this is as good as your gonna get)

"This" normal speech.

'This' thoughts.

'This..' Talking through thought.

"(This)" ?? Speech

"{This}" ?? Speech

"({This})" ?? Combined speech.

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Poppy, wondered through the village. She was curious, to what her friends were up to. 

Poppy, always found her thoughts directed to Archer or Kaboom. There was something off about him, not bad, just strange.

Branch, was a good friend of hers, she brought him his colours back,(which was a huge relief). He was there for her, since then. Him and Creek and gotten together, a couple of weeks ago.

She wondered, we she walked, why she even let Creek back in the village. Simple answer, was because the way Branch looked at him. The way his cheeks would blush, his eyes would light up, and he even told her once he had a small crush on him. That was one of the main reasons. Poppy knew, that she had a big heart, so that was probably the main reason she let Creek back.

She walked round the village as before, and saw her father Peppy, relaxing on a picnic blanket. She tiptoed.

"BOO!" She screamed.

"AHH!" Peppy jumped up.

He came back down. 

Poppy was laughing, this was hilarious!

Peppy got up.

"YOUNG LADY!" He was about to lecture her, but knew it was pointless.

'Sigh, could I ever get day without a prank?' He mentally asked himself.

He saw his daughter, cackle like a witch.

Guess not...

His daughter, poppy had matured. She he longer acted like a little child anymore, she knew the dangers of the world, peppy was thankful for that had happened. It taught them all, a very important lesson in safety and friendship.