Chapter 2

Paisleys POV
I watched through the window as I saw this very attractive guy fix his truck. I quickly glanced away as I heard my father coming up.
I brushed my sweats off and he leaned against the door frame, "Do you like it?" My dad smiled very big as I nodded, "It's beautiful! When do you start work?" My curiosity got to me while I glanced up and bit my nails, my very horrid habit.
"Tuesday morning, bright and early. You don't start school till, uhm, crap which day was it?" I laughed as my dad thought hard and sighed. "Oh yeah! September third." Which is about a month away. My dad and I talked a bit more about random things. "I'm going to my new office to set up, meet a few more people. I'll be gone for approximately -he looked at his watch and glanced up- two hours. Be good, no parties,"
"I don't even have friends!" I giggled as I waved. I heard the front door slam shut, while I smiled and shook my head. "Oh dad..." I mumbled still giggling.
---
All the boxes were clear of my room, finally! I lied on my floor, thinking of random. The boy next door is cute, I smiled. Should I go say "hey?" Nah, I'd look too weird. I sighed and got up. What can I do now? I grabbed my phone and checked through my texts. I had a few from my buddies form where I lived, I smiled and replied. I put my phone on my ipod dock and decided why not listen to some tunes?
Avenged Sevenfold came through my speakers as I danced and sang along, It was great. I then hear the doorbell, fuck. I turned my music down, It wasn't that loud. I quietly walked down the stairs, what if it's a murderer. I'm weird, okay? The person kept ringing the doorbell, I got fed up and shouted "Simmer down! I'll be right there!" He didn't stop, stupid people. I yanked the door open, "What the hell?" Shit... Great there goes the chance with the boy... "Sorry, do you know that you only had to ring it once, right?" He had a cheeky smirk etched upon his plump pink lips, he smelt of cigarettes and gasoline.
He was so mesmerizing, he was beautiful. "Sorry love, but a picture lasts longer." He winked, fucking cocky bastard I thought. "So what's up?" I asked I took a glance at him and found interest on my nails. He shrugged his shoulders, and sighed." I heard you're new here?"

"Yeah, I just moved here. Why?" I glanced up, looking at him through my lashes.

"Just thought I'd drop by, you know?" He smirked. "No, I don't know."

"Ooh we have a feisty one, don't we?" He chuckled and I tried closing the door. Even though he was attractive he was an ass. He put his foot in the door, "not so fast love, what's your name?"

"Why do you care?" I found an interest in my nails, my heart rate quickening. "Because, I do. I'm Brendan..."

"Well I'm Paisley, now can you leave?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay, fine. We should hangout sometime?" A cocky smirk was etched upon his face, "Sure!" I rolled my eyes my tone full of sarcasm. He chuckled and walked away.

He's so cute but such a cocky bastard. I shut my door and quickly locked it. I proceeded to walk into our kitchen and grab an orange since I was a bit hungry.