5

(Baekhyun's POV)

K:w-what...?

BH:I'm gay karina ....I'm in love with someone else ...

K:you never really loved me did u? ....

BH:of course I did ....and I still do but now I see u more as a sister ....

K:did u love me before?

BH:of course I did ....if I didn't I wouldn't have asked u out ...but I ...I love someone else now ....

K:w-wh....I mean for how long  have you loved this person ?

She looked away trying not to cry and blinking hard ... 

BH:um.....I felt these feelings for this person for a long time now but I never really understood how I felt until now ...and I realize that I truly love him ....

K:can I ask who this person is ???...

BH:um.....uh...

K:its alright baekhyun you don't need to answer ...its alright ....

BH:Karina ...I'm sorry for not telling you this I really am I didn't want to ruin our friendship ...cuz thats what I always loved abt us that we had that chemistry ...

K:if you were honest from the beginning I would have understood ...

BH:so we're not friends ???

K:baekhyun....of course we are ...I love you soo much and I understand that u didn't want me to be mad at you ....

BH:im-im sorry ...

K:its okay ....we're cool u know I would never leave you ...come on pabo we have to get to the cafeteria  ..

She was abt to open the door when I grabbed her Arm and pull her in for a hug ..

BH: thank u for always being there for me ....I love u ...u know..

K:yeah...I love you too ...

We walked out and walked to the cafeteria ....

I was looking for chanyeol but I couldn't find him anywhere ...

And I didn't see Jessy either ...

(Chanyeol's POV)

Cy:Jessy I Ned to talk to u ....

J:what's up babe? ....

I took her to the rooftop because I need to tell her abt you know what....

Cy:ummm.I -im -*sighs* Jessy I'm gay 

J:Really?

Cy:yeah ....

J:*smiled* are u happy?

Cy:yeah I really am...

J:then thats all it matters ...

Cy:youre not mad ??

J:ofc I'm not ...I want u to be happy even if that means loosing u ...

Cy:you're not gonna loose me tho I'm still gonna be friends with u ...if Its  okay with u...

J:ofc I love u and I always will but now our bond will be stronger ....

I hugged her and smiled at her 

Cy:come one let's go eat ...

I ran yo the cafeteria and saw baek with Karina ...I wonder if he told her ....i DC  I love him and if ppl don't understand well too bad ...all I want is him 

I ran to him 

BH:he----

I kissed him deeply and hugged him ...

Cy:I love u ...

BH: I love u too!

Jessy and Karina both smiled ...