4

Don't do it, Ross. This is trouble you don't need. Bad conduct discharge does not look good on a resume. Even as the thoughts fluttered across his mind he knew he was going to do it. Mizz Letticia Morgan was just too damn tempting not to. Putting up both his arms and resting his hands against the bookcase he trapped her, then leaned forward. Dipping his head he stared deep into the prettiest damn brown eyes God had ever created.

"You don't mind teaching me a thing or to, do you Mizz Morgan?"

Maybe he had lost it completely, but Ross swore her breathing quickened. And oh yes, those nipples were getting harder. Although her full lips slowly slid into a definite sneer, those eyes darkened, and damned if her body didn't get even closer. His cock was nestled against her stomach. The little witch had the nerve to ever so slowly shift back and forth while readying her mouth to give him a set down.

"Oh, I sincerely doubt there is a damn thing I could hammer into that thick head, Sergeant Woodcock."

Lord help him, his cock jumped at the emphasis on the last part of his surname.

"I am positive you do," Ross lowered his voice, pressing against her just a tad harder.

She didn't push him, didn't move him away. But knowing the feisty woman there was no way this was going to be the last word.

"If you think you are going to sweet talk me into dragging my behind halfway across this big ass base to do something you don't feel like doing you have another thing coming." Lifting her tiny little hand (oh how cute!), she had the temerity to poke his chest with her little pointer finger. "It isn't going to work, so you need to take that back to your bimbo beach bunnies! Do your own damn training."

I like you, was all he heard.

Placing one hand at the back of her neck, Ross took the lips he spent way too much time dreaming about. Their lips met and clung; it took a mere second before her supple lips opened to his pursuing tongue.

Ross was a grown ass man. He prided himself on that single fact. Yet, the taste of the woman who had tied his dick in knots since the first time he laid eyes on her made his head swim. Nothing in the world could have stopped his hands from filling with authentic woman, lifting her in his arms to clasp her against him, sex to sex.

"We have to stop," Letticia panted, tearing her lips away. "Not here."

That wasn't going to work for him, but he would play along.

"Okay," Ross lied through his teeth.

He allowed her to wiggle out of his arms, followed as she stomped to the door, but as soon as she attempted to open it, he simply placed his weight on the closed portal by slamming his hand against it.