11.

Quincy.

"Dad I swear it wasn't what it looked like" I watched as Taelynn stumbled over her words; Dylan was pissed and I completely understand.

His rules were simple and he didn't even have many, the number one rule was no being in each-others rooms after eleven, we'd broke that obviously and the second major rule was no form of intimate touching.. Seeing I just blew that one, I don't know why I kissed Taelynn, it's just felt right to do and I won't like I didn't feel anything because I did, that's why I tried to walk out so quickly, but ran right into Dylan.

"Since when his lips on yours doesn't look like a kiss?" He smiled and I got scared, why was he smiling at a time like this? "Tell me that wasn't a kiss and then y'all could go.." He waited and I looked elsewhere.

"It was but - you don't even know what happened dad.." Taelynn was basically on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry sir, I was only venting to her and I kissed her. I know I wasn't supposed to be in her room at all.. or touching her, I do take responsibility and it won't happen again." I looked at him in the eye; I was taught to always look a man in they eye especially when you're serious about something.

"iT wOnT hApPeN aGaIn.... boy shut yo gahdamn lying ass up and let me be a parent" He stopped and looked at me causing Taelynn to snicker; but she quickly shut up when he went for his belt.

"Moooooooooooooom"

"Fucking snitch.." He mumbled seeing Gabby run down the stairs.

"Girl why are you yelling this late? Why are y'all even up?" She folded her arms and I wanted so badly just to go back to sleep.

"Daddy is trying to hit me with a belt; and not let me explain myself to him."

"She lying baby; I was just telling her to go ahead and talk to me, in my defense I caught them kissing. Like they grown or something" He lied and they took a seat, and here I was nervous again since Dylan sat right next to me and draped his hands over my shoulder. "Now Quincy what were the rules me and you spoke about?" He gripped my shoulder and I swallowed hard.

"No touching your daughter at all, and if I do you'd break my hand and put me out if I disrespect you or your rules" I stuttered.

"Alright so.. me seeing y'all kiss just violated all of that huh?"

"Yes sir" I put my head down.

"Boy if you don't..." Gabby started. "I had the same talk with them as well and they're both waiting until marriage.. are you really crying about a kiss? I understand the being in the room part but you are not serious Dylan." She eyed him and he removed his arm and put his head down too. "Gotdamn fool, got him scared" She sighed.

It was true; I was waiting until marriage as well. I didn't see the rush to lose my virginity; especially to someone I didn't have an connection to. I want something like that to be special; and to someone I love. I wasn't like the rest of these dudes, and I was fine with that.

"Quincy baby it's okay; But we do have set rules around here and we're not hard on Taee so we won't be on you alright? Now, just for tonight we gone forget about this and don't let it happen again, because you both will be in trouble, why were you in her room? I know you're respectful so it had to be something"

I didn't know if Taelynn wanted to tell them about the text; and I definitely didn't want to mention me about to try and commit suicide again after I promised them I wouldn't, I wasn't used to anyone caring about me and I didn't want to disappoint them, then again I didn't want to break their trust again by lying.