Announcement

I don't know where to start

Nagsimula akong isulat ang MAMH noong 2016, na walang konkretong plano at sabay lang sa agos ng kung ano man ang maisip kong plot. Ang alam ko lang, I'd want to write Arra Bethany's story — how she struggled with the loss of her husband and how she overcame it. Hindi ko naisip na mafia ang isulat, hindi ko naisip si Dwane, hindi ko naisip ang iba pang mga character.

Representation ako ni Arra. I was so young when I composed MAMH in the same year that I nearly lost all in me. I lost friends, I lost my close relationship with my parents, I lost certain abilities that may have aided my academic success, and I lost the enjoyment I had when I was younger.

I created Arra to symbolize and conceal my situation. I wanted her to feel the agony in my heart. I created her to symbolize my circumstances. I designed her to resemble me.

At ang kaisipan na hindi ako nag-iisa sa nararanasan kong sitwasyon ay kahit papaano, nakagagaan ng loob ko.

But I also built her so that they might see that I, too, am strong like her and that I can overcome my wild thoughts and worries.

The same year, and the next year after I created her, some people loved it.

Iyon ang unang experience ko na mapasalamatan dahil sa isang ginawa na talagang binuhos ko ang lahat ng kaya ko. Nagkaroon ng buhay ang pag-asa ko na mahahanap ko ang mga sagot habang isnusulat si Arra at habang nakikita ang suporta sa akin ng iilan. I became so engrossed in the responses that I forgot why I was writing this story in the first place.

Na para sa akin, para malaman nila na totoo ang mga problema at lungkot, na nararanasan ko ito at hindi lamang gawa-gawa ng isip, at isinusulat ko ito para makakuha ng mga sagot sa sarili ko ring paraan. Sumusulat ako para sa sarili ko.

At ngayon, kahit na ganoon, nagpapatuloy pa rin ang suporta na nakukuha ko sa inyo. Nakikita at nababasa ko kayo. Your messages helped to lift the thick, gloomy clouds that were hanging over me. Particularly in this pandemic.

Thank you so much.

No words can express how much I am grateful for your existence and support for me and to my stories. Walang katumbas sa kahit anong bagay o kahit anong halaga ang tiwala at suportang ibinibigay niyo sa akin. Please know that I am with you, always.

And now, over the years of writing Arra, I grew with the words as well. At ang mga achievement na dumating, hindi ko na rin halos nasusubaybayan pa.

Ang My Amnesia Mafia Husband ay magpapatuloy na masulat sa Good Novel. Binigyan ako ng platform na ito ng isang opportunity na alam kong makatutulong sa akin makita pa, makilala pa, at mapaghusay pa ang talento ko sa pagsusulat. Sisikapin ko na ang bawat linya at letrang mailalathala ay ang mga letra at linya na hindi mawawaglit sa isipan ninoman, kasama ng mga aral na makukuha sa kwento ni Arra.

I will post updated and advance chapters there, different pov's from different characters (yes, not only on Arra and Dwane), more exciting and thrilling scenes, and lastly, special chapters! I know that like me, y'all are excited to read them!

Are you ready to see Arra inside the Villamor Clan, fighting with them, holding a gun to save her loved ones?

Are you ready to witness Arra battling with the Villamor Clan, wielding a pistol to protect her loved ones?

Dwane, how are you going to battle Arra, lead the Villamor Clan, unravel the secrets of his history, and reclaim your memories?

The Villamor Clan: Sky, Luke, Reech, Karhiza, Kurt, Kisha, Carl, Ace — how did they end up fighting alongside Dwane against several clans?

Find out more about MAMH on my Good Novel account: haevenly

Support me by unlocking chapters, comments, or votes! Thank you!

For more info about my stories, visit revereignswp on Twitter.

Thank you! See you there!

Always with you,
ly