2. Ghost

"What??? What are you asking me??" Room owner said while wipen his mouth with tissue.

"Ya! Who is living in front apartment?" Arthit again asking to the room owner.

"I don't know about it anything. Please Nong don't ask me again. I have to go now. Its already late. Okay! Good night. Take care." Roomowner said with full of fear while got up from the sofa and running toward main door of house.

Room owner dosen't replied Arthit's question. That's why Arthit got more curious about that guy.

Next Morning

Ding dong..

Arthit opened the door.

"What sir?? I am knocking for so long. And you even doesn't hear the door's bell." Maid said with frustration.

Arthit didn't answer her. He just wakes his head and stands near his room's window while looking at the front apartment's window. Then he saw the person in the front window holding a coffee mug and smiling at him. Then Arthit asked him in the sign language, "Who are you? I want to talk to you."

Kong said in an indicative manner raising his hand toward the roof, "Meet me in the terrace."

Arthit nodding his head. Then he go to his building's terrace.

When Arthit reached on the terrace. He saw Kongpop exercising. Arthit called him loudly "KONGPOP I'm here."

But Kong didn't noticed him. Arthit again called him. Then Kong turned toward Arthit and give him angry look. Arthit confused "Earlier he gave me sweet smile. He is the one who wanted to meet me on terrace. Now he is the one who get angry. When I reached terrace to meet him. Hufff.... what kind of a weird guy is."

Arthit just went down in his apartment and again when he reached his room. From the front window Kong gave him lovely smile and flying kiss."

Then Arthit asked with angerness "What kind of your behaviour?"

Kong said "What you are thinking is not like that."

Arthit suddenly goes to the kitchen and grabes the maid's hand and brings her to the window, pulling her up and saying, "Look, the boy who always smiles at me and wanted to meet me. But when I went to meet him, He behaved as I was a stranger to him."

Maid said "Sir there is no one in the front apartment's window."

Then Arthit asked her "You didn't see him???Are you know who live in this house?"

"Sir! Don't ask this to me, because there are two big ghosts in this house for a long time. Nobody dares to go there, please don't even see there, if the ghost invites you, then do not listen to them." Maid said with faltering.

"What nonsens are you talking, there is no ghost in that apartment, I have already gone there, a boy lives in that apartment, his name is Kongpop Suthiluck." Arthit said that still holding maid's hand. Because on that time poor Arthit had lost all of his interest. The boy who was watching from the first day was now becoming a puzzle for Arthit. That's why he even doesn't realize that he still holding his maid's hand.

Maid said to Arthit with blushed, her eyes looking down , "Sir! If you keep holding my hand in the same way, how will I make a breakfast for you? Hehehe..."😁😉

When Arthit saw that the hand of the maid is still caught by him, he immediately took out his hand from the maid's hand and said, "It's not like you are thinking. I really wanted to show you that man which is really weird."

Then the maid goes to the kitchen with slight smiled.

Then Arthit called Bright. Bright picked up his phone.

"The numbers you want to contact are out of coverage." Bright made his voice like a computerized person and said. Because at that time Bright was sleeping in a very deep sleep and he didn't want to talk to Arthit, so that's why.

"Oiii... Bright don't do that. Talk to me. Its urgent"

So early in the morning, what's urgent for you.

"Its 9 'O' clock and you said early morning??"

Okay! Okay! don't be like a cry baby. Just throw out what is troubling your inside.

"I told you about that front window's boy. I started liking him. But I am confused about him that who is he ???"

means??

"Means, the roomowner, the maid is telling me all that, there is no one in the front apartment."

ghost??

"I don't know. What is happening with me! Today he was behave to me very weird. I am very confused Bright about that guy."

Man you really need....

"What?"

S

E

X

(Bright spoke each letter of this word one by one.)

"Shut up man. You don't understand my situation.."

Then Arthit hang up his phone. Arthit said himself "Everyone is mad in this place, and due to them I will go mad too. Now my friend also has not understood my situation. Huff..."