Chapter 1

Y/n Pov

     I woke up to the sound of my cell door opening, I looked up to see Adam. He was standing there with a smug grin on his face as he held a dagger, he had a murderous look in his eyes. I knew what this meant, Blake had finally escaped and now he was going to use me as his punching bag. But I had a plan for escape, the guards that have me moved from cell to cell are gonna help me break out tonight, if I can last through what this is. "Y/n~ Little Sister, I assume you know what happened, Now were gonna have to go and slaughter Blake, such a shame a nice looking doll had to go to waste." I growled and attempted to lunge at him. "You lay a finger on her and I'll destroy, she's the only friend I ever had! Cause your just a piece of shit!" I broke one of the chains, his face went paler. "I'm gonna make sure you don't leave this room for the next month! You'll be to bloody to move!" I broke my other restraint, I felt funny and my vision darkened but yet, enhanced? I was so angry, I felt my left eye change and I stung like a bitch, I look at a knife on the floor and saw my reflection, my left eye was black and had one f/c pupil. (Kinda like Sans.) I saw my hands glow and I shot my hand out, a crystal formed right next to Adam almost mediately, he was so shocked. I shot more out and he ran to run, I used my other hand to summon small crystal shards, I threw them at Adam. He didn't dodge in time and he was knocked back into the wall unconscious but not dead. *whistle* I saw a guard come into view, my escape bud. "Cmon, while he's knocked out." I looked at the knife and was completely shocked, my left eye was now completely black while my right eye was completely normal. I closed my eye and realized how hungry I was, I looked at the crystal on the ground, they smelled great? I picked one up and licked it, It was amazing! I attempted to take a bus and I surprising cut it in half with my teeth, I bared my teeth at the knife and it showed black as night crystal teeth? "What am I?" I whispered it while I ran out and the guard waved at me, I waved back with a small smile. I ran for my life, for Blake, for the chance to live again! I ran and saw a oncoming train. I jumped for it and landed right on top, I then laid flat to avoid the tunnels and signs, then I waited. Soon enough we stopped and I hoped off, no one saw me, I then snuck into a back yard and took some clothes that were hung up to dry, it was a leather jacket a f/c shirt and black pants. I then saw some old shoes in a trash can as well as a f/c bandana. I grabbed them and put the bandana around my neck, I saw a eye patch and grabbed it so my left eye wasn't showing. I then made sure I was presentable and walked around the town. I didn't mind being broke, I sat down on a bench and looked up at the sun. I movies a dagger on the ground next to me, I put it in my pocket, I then was hungry, I made a crystal and ate it, this time it tasted like stale? I wonder? I thought about Ice cream and made a crystal, I then popped it in my mouth. It tasted like ice cream! I was so happy, I basically squealed, luckily no ones in the park. I then watched people came and went until I heard a alarm. I had one more question to myself. Can I make a weapon? I made a katana and raised my crystal shooting hand, then I ran towards the alarm. It was an army of white fang members! I growled put lid and ran in mediately, I made full crystals and hit them all in the back of the head, no one needs to die, these were my family, I can't kill them. After the wave was knocked out I made them a cage out of crystals. I heard a explosion behind me and watched as a group of girls exploded bashing me?! I then watched the dust clear with my katana in hand, what hit me the hardest is Blake standing there with the girls, I felt a tear roll down my face. "What happened here?" I watched the small red step forward, I took a step back. "Y/n?" I saw Blake step forward I took two forward. "Y-your here?" I nodded at her excitedly. "You made it out! Are you ok did Adam hurt you?" I shook my head no, I made a crystal and ate it, I'm way to hungry. "Did you do this?" I nodded at her, I didn't talk much around other but all the time around her. "I-I dont k-know How th-though, *cough*. Wait, I wonder?" They looked at me as I formed a crystal cup, I then consontrated and made some form of crystal liquid. "Yep I can, where were we?" I drank from my cup and my throat felt so much better. I watched Blake stare at me, "Hi?" She suddenly rushed forward and hugged me, I hugged back after a moment. "I missed you to Blake, I'm just glad I could protect my little sister." She looked up  at me with tears eyes, "Don't ever eyes caught again, sis." I smiled and hugged her, I heard a cough. I then closed mouth smiled remembering my teeth were blacker then night itself. "Hello there? Blake you better introduce me to your friends." She grabbed my hand and walked back normally once more, she was a closed book. "Y/n meet my teammates, Guys, meat my non biological sister. She was the only one I could talk to when I was." She looked back at the group in the cage. "With them." A yellow girl stepped forward, "Hey, I'm Yang and this is my little sister Ruby." She pulled the red headed girl next to her, she smiled brightly. Yang then pointed at a blue girl. "That's Ice Queen." I watched as she snapped her head towards the group. "Hey!" I watched Yang laugh. "Hey, I'm Y/n Taurus. Getting a last name change soon." I shook hands with everyone, before I was stolen from my parents they taught me to be polite. "I'm Weiss Schnee, nice meeting you." I looked at Blake and she looked at me hopefully. "Y/n, can you come with us? Maybe Ozpin will let you stay since your like nothing anyone's ever seen?" I sighed and smiled she looked concerned but shrugged it off, her teammates cringed at the sight of my teeth. "I guess."