ch.1 the names 'reble'

( y/n's pov )

I woke up to brief light hitting my face as the sun rose. I rubbed my head and got out of bed. My door was open and the knob was broken." Flake " i mumbled under my breath remembering what happened yesterday. I cracked my knuckles and popped my back, i closed the door and changed into some new clothes. Once i was done i sat at my dresser and looked in the mirror. The scar on my face was visible and it looked like it had gotten bigger. I just brushed my hair and left a piece of hair loose and put the rest in a bun.
I grabbed my leather jacket and my pocket knife

I went down stairs and saw flakes boyfriend on my couch

I went down stairs and saw flakes boyfriend on my couch." Oi!" Shouted at him, he woke up and looked at me." Oh hey reble " he said friendly, i gritted my teeth and pulled him by his hair and dragged him outside." Get outta here " i barked and he started to run. I just scoffed and went back inside. Flake came running down with her other boyfriend and asked what happened. I gave her other boyfriend a mad look and dragged him out of the house. I threw him over the fence and he started to run also.

I grabbed flakes hand and threw her on the couch," listen flake im sick and tired of seeing guys in my house. From now on if your gonna spend the night with one of your boyfriends house sleep at there house , got it!" I shouted at her. She just pouted and walked out. I headed back upstairs and put on my combat boots. I grabbed the keys to the house, locked the door, and walked out. My fuse blew and i just dragged two guys out of my house and i yelled at flake.( she deserved it ) a voice bommed in my head.

I just shook it off and walked to the lot, once i got there i sat in the grass and looked at the sky. It was quiet for a moment until i heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked to were the noise was coming from and saw a greaser. And a brown mustang following behind him.( shit he's gonna get jumped ) i thought, the mustang came closer and the boy noticed, he started walking a little faster but the car stopped in front of him. Five socs hopped out and formed a circle around him." Well well look what we got here boys a little greaser " one of them said. I got up and walked over to them.

"Oi" i said, they all looked at me even the greaser." Knock it off guys, get outta here". One of the socs came up to me," make me " he said. As soon as those words left his mouth i kicled him in the dick and punched his jaw. Another one came at me with a switch blade, i kicked his shins and flipped him over my shoulder. I ran over to the fourth one and tackled him to the ground, i started to slug him real bad until he pushed me off and got in the car, so did the rest. I ran after them and kicked there car and they drove off.

I walked back over to the greaser and held out my hand. Apparently the socs i didnt beat up got the drop on him cause he had a cut on his face." Are you okay " i asked him, he blushed a little and took my hand. I helped him up and reached in my pocket for my knife. I took it out and grabbed his hand. I put it in his hand and made him clench his fist." You should really carry a blade on you in case they try and jump you again " i told him. I let go of his hand and started to walk away." Hey wait! I didnt catch your name " he shouted." The names reble" i shouted back.