The journey begins

I swam east, thinking it might be better. But as I kept going, reality hit me hard. They were everywhere; paper thin, translucent ghosts floating underwater... growing their community day by day. They ruined my home, my people and there is no escape. Our world is going to collapse.

Knowing how cruel they can be, I turn around to run away from them. Watching my people being caught by these monsters, how they trap you inside them and wait until you die had made me vigilant. We begged them to leave but neither do they speak nor hear. While rushing to escape, I cut myself on an object, bled, pained but it failed to stop me because the scars I bear are far bigger and deep.

 Starving, I looked for food among their laid weapons and giant transparent cages and found nothing but the lifeless corpse of uncanny, unknown.

"Don't go there" I shouted seeing a kid chasing after a transparent sheet but he already ate it, not knowing it kills.

The water is much darker here to my surprise. Opening my mouth wide I long for oxygen; it's hard to breathe when a part of their weapon enters my mouth; choking me even more! I take a risk and come to the surface to find the things floating above the sea no different than they were back down.

I look at the humans and cry for help, my heart breaks seeing they were the ones holding these vicious monsters, throwing them at our world.

Surrounded by the corpses of my kind, I wriggle, yearning for life as the piece of weapon cuts me from inside. I shout as loud as I can "...they are coming for you too, the monsters you made."

And my story ends here. 

I am...! Well, My name doesn't matter, because I am everyone who resides under the sea.