[CHAPTER 1] The Vacation

The Extravaganza

Chapter 1 [THE VACATION]

One day,a man named Amir had a vacation to hawaii. It was his summer break as a story writer.

He stayed there for 2 weeks. And met a beautiful girl named Carmen.Carmen is a nurse in Canada.

They liked each other at once.

When Amir opened his Television,and while changing channels he heard "A,Tsunami,Is,Coming"

And he looked at the sea and said to himself "Wierd",That night the water is 10 feet near his place.

And so much wind,he woke up at the middle of the night.and seeing the water level is going down.

He said to himself "wierd"

So he went out and walked at the beach,and after 30 mins the water level came down 5 feet.

He went back to his place and slept again. When he woke up,Lots of people are in the beach and looking at the water.

When he went outside the water was 20 feet than before.

Some people said to there family members "I think its a tsunami,we better leave"

So they left.after a few hours,they felt a big,large,heavy wind for 5 mins.

A cruise ship 100feet away from the beach got shrunk by the tsunami and the cruise ship has 385 people inside.

And the Tsunami was 100feet tall and 200feet wide.

In the beach,people were running away.and some just stood and let the Tsunami get them.

Well amir and carmen run to a big tree and climbed up.

Then when the tsunami reached them,the tree fell.and they went to the water and dirt/wood/any other stuff hit them underwater.

They had to ate dirty stuff. Especially Carmen. Amir was badly hurt. He could not move his left arm. And for Carmen. She could not move her left leg.

Then a 2nd batch of Tsunami came with 300Ft tall and 300ft wide.

...........

Amir and Carmen Let go of the tree and got pulled by the water. They were both unconsiuos.

They got pulled to a wierd forest when they wook up.

...........

News reporters:

No one has survived on this 300Ft tall Tsunami in Hawaii.

The Government would help them fix things.

--------

TO BE CONTINUED.

DARVZEPIC