Nineteen

I was released from the hospital the next day. Yay I guess? But I couldn't move much or I might open the stitches so I had a wheelchair.... Okay this kinda sucks. I rolled myself into the kitchen, trying to get some food. I huffed slightly and stood up, opening the cabinet. I grabbed what I wanted and went to sit back down since my chest really hurt. I put the cookies in my lap and rolled out of the kitchen, towards my lab.

Suddenly I was stopped, making me jerk forward slightly. I turned and glared at Wanda who had stopped me, but her cheeky smile made my glare soften. I let out a sigh and nodded for her to explain.

"Its movie night and Ze made me get you to come. Sorry." She laughed, turning the wheelchair back to the lounge. I sighed but gave in. I was pushed right up next to an arm chair, and Ze immediately locked on the brakes which made me groan aloud. No escape. I huffed and leaned away from them, placing a cookie in my mouth as Pietro moved so his sister can sit closest to me. I looked down when I felt weight on my legs and I saw Tony and Clint leaning against my legs. Okay actually what the fuck?

Ze grabbed a movie and smirked at me, placing it in the DVD player. When the logo came on screen I let out a squeal, a smile firmly set on my face as I glued my eyes on the screen and got comfortable. The movie was my all time favorite, Marley and Me. And based off the fact that everyone but Ze was about to groan until I squealed I'm guessing that she never told them. Towards the part where the family goes to get Marley the companions all piled onto me, Choco and Raven laying on my lap, King around my throat, Ash and Lizzie on my shoulders, and WS and Honey besides the wheels. I was fine with it cause I got my cookies. Speaking of I shoved another one into my mouth, puffing out my cheeks like a squirrel while my eyes stayed on the screen.

I felt someone touching my hair and I turned to glare at whoever was touching my mane of fire. But I softened when I saw that it was Wanda, her face bright red as she kept her eyes on the screen. I smiled softly and carefully adjusted my weight so I leaned towards her, surprising her probably. But I remained indifferent, as if it was normal.

I absentmindedly smacked away Tony's hand as he ATTEMPTED to steal one of my cookies. I glared at him as he looked up at me. He sighed heavily before looking back at me, I gave him a look and he understood.

"Please?" He asked, surprising everyone but me. I broke into a smile and handed him two cookies, settling back in my spot as Wanda played with my hair again.

I can get used to this...