F-R-I-E-N-D-S

FRIENDS are the people that have your back know matter what but my best friend Josh was the best friend any dude could have but with most friends we split and make im gonma tell you what happen to us and how this one incident change my whole perspective of person. But before i tell u why this person change my life but first i need to bring u up to speed.

My name is percy i am latino mix age 13 going on 14 and friggin love music and street art i live Brooklyn as well as my mom ,dad and my older sister.
Now my best friend name as i told u before is josh and he moved from califiornia to Brooklyn when he was 5 and since then he has been my friend since the start of preschool we had our adventures but this is going to be the biggest one HIGH SCHOOL (😮🤐) so this going to be one hell of an adventure.

The name of the school we were headed to was a private school which means yes we were going to have to wear uniform (geesh) but it wouldnt be a problem because josh has always been on my side high school would be a snap but i was wrong both of us was put in separted classes i was in B1 and he was B3 so we were offically spilt but know matter what we are friends well until she showed up . . . .