3

kagome and sesshomaru wore their clothes and went to the group. Both of them tried to cover up as much as possible that she was kagome. Kagome was worried that they would find out and especially Inuyasha, he would smell it out. Upon seeing his mate worried Sesshomaru comforted her.

It was evening and they set up camp for the night, kagome was sure that she would scare them or kick their butt away from their peaceful life and not go back. kagome then set with sesshomaru infront of the camp fire with Inuyasha and the gang on the outher side, just when she was about to do it ."i...i...i...i" she repeated that for a minute. Then sesshomaru stepped in" If you have nothing to say then leave."he said with his usually cold voice.

Inuyasha then go angry and stood up pointing his finger at him in the face ,"Your not the boss of me so dont boss me around!" then he went silent for a while slowly pointing to kagome."And who is this woman!" inuyasaha then stomped to her and "who are you and why the heck do you smell like kagome!" Kagome stood up becuase she got angry and once she did that she went to choke inuyasha on to the tree far behind him. Miroku then said trying to clam down the situation,"now now, lets not get rush inuyasha and kagome can't be her she's a full demon" humph they didnt care for inuyasha's safety when kagome choked her.

Kagome thought of a rash idea once miroku remined her that she a full demon. "so your inuyasha huh? now that you mentioned kagome i have heard of her further more i've seen her." everyone's face was shocked except he was somehow a little annoyed or something." she has a messege for you" kagome said while drpping inuyasha from her grip and wiping off dust on inuyasha but then he asked" who are..you "

"oh you know just another demon.." kagome then caressed inuyasha"s cheek and down to his bonding necklace.kagome then did a impression of her human self going to cry"inuyasha.."Kagome then pulled it making it break and sending the beads flying around. Everyone was shocked,"that was her messege and..." kagome turned around to the others"good bye sango, miroku and shippo"

Kagome walked over to sesshomaru who stood up near the trees in the clear area, she grabbed on to sesshomaru and he grabbed her waist. they flew...

" k...kagome? KAGOME!" Inuyasha shouted chasing after them but stoped after a few feet. sango then said "that can't be kagome...right?" They stared at the sky here she flew off with sesshomaru.