•One•

{That Fateful Day}

"I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!"
Tom's voice rang out as the events from 'The End' was played to him. The absolute anger that was boiling inside of him from Tord betraying his friends and killing Jon made him just want to make Tord's life a living hell.

If he didn't leave, he would do that.

The image changed I front of his eyes. He was no longer outside, he was in a pitch black area, with no one here.

"Hey, anyone there?" Tom's voice echoed in the darkness, he heard nothing which made him shiver.

Then, Jon's limp body laid in front of him. The brit gaged, he didn't want to see him die again. He didn't do anything. He didn't do anything to save him.

Useless.

He felt the pain that he did absolutely nothing to save him. Tom should have died, not Jon. Jon should be living, not Tom.

Badum, badum, badum

He should have did something, he should have yelled out that Tord was evil. He should have gotten off his lazy ass to finally do something right in his miserable life.

Badum badum badum badum badum badum-

Tom had woken up, the soft light of the rising sun was in his eyes. It's too early for him.

The Brit rolled out of bed as it creaked, he pushed through his bed room door and made his way to the small-yet-functional kitchen. He picked up the coffee brewer then sighed and said "Fuck it." He grabbed a bottle of his favorite alcohol and drank it straight from the bottle. He walked over to the couch and sat down, slouched over as he drank away.

Some time had passed as the Brit continued to drink his guilt away, bringing him down to the half way mark. The man sighed as he knew where he had to go today, and boy was it depressing. He was about to go talk to his friend until a soft knock came from the blue man's door, followed by a kind voice.

"Tom?"

"You can come in, the door is unlocked."

The door handle jiggled until it swung open, a man in green was in the door way.

"You coming Tom? We're going to visit Jon's grave." Edd rang out, catching Tom drinking in the morning. "And didn't I say not to drink in the morning?"

"Oh yeah, I'm coming." Tom set his bottle down on the coffee table, then ran to go put on his shoes.

Both the boys walked out, then a high pitch scream was heard down the hallway, then a ginger running out of the door.

"I ALMOST FORGOT MY MIRROR!" The ginger screamed, as he held a mirror in his hand.

"The same old Matt.." Tom sighed

"Hey, at least we don't have to worry about him screaming he forgot it in the car." Edd chuckled

God, Matt without his mirror is like a baby without its pacifier. Annoying and loud.  They walked down to the elevator shaft while tuning out Matt wailing. Even though the trip was about 45 seconds long, it felt like years in there. The three now headed down to the elevator, pressing the button to go down to the ground level.

As they walked out of the apartment complex, it was a usual cloudy day in London. Hell, there might be a chance that it might rain. Oh well, Tom didn't care. No one did.

Tom hopped into the front seat, Edd taking the drivers seat, and Matt admiring himself in the back seat. The car roared alive as they set off on the road to the cemetery where they will see their friend. Or friends.

~After the car ride~

The trio got out of the car, walking up to a blonde with a butt chin and a Hispanic looking version of Edd.

"Mark. Eduardo." Edd's voice rang out, as they turned around.

"Thought you didn't come." Eduardo said, a hit of sadness in his voice.

"You know we wouldn't skip this." Edd sighed, as everyone gathered around a tombstone. Jon's tombstone.

They all shared stories about all the good times they had, they all cried. They didn't care. It was raining. They didn't care.  They were still hurt from the event. They still missed missed Jon dearly. If only they could see him smiling at them, knowing that they didn't forget him.

About an hour or so, they all left, a man wearing all black came from under a tree, a fat cigar was lodged between his mouth.

"I'm sorry that I killed you. I hope it didn't hurt you as much as it hurt me." A thick accent rang out from the man's voice, he had a hat on but carmel horns stuck out.

A crack of thunder and was heard, as Tom came running back.

"Hey, I lost my wall-"

He stopped dead in his sentence as his stomach dropped.

The person who he hated. The literal monster himself. The accent that made him want to rip out his voice box. The spawn of Satan. The one who had hurt everyone. The one who had destroyed the house. The one who crushed everyone. The one who ruined everything. The one who murdered Jon.

"Tord."