Loki (Elsa)

Bucky drops down onto the small sofa in the apartment within the Avengers tower, the apartment actually belongs to probably his best female friend, she currently sits at the end of the sofa, curled up with the tv remote

Bucky drops down onto the small sofa in the apartment within the Avengers tower, the apartment actually belongs to probably his best female friend, she currently sits at the end of the sofa, curled up with the tv remote. Elsa. Blonde, blue eyed, the definition of beautiful and if Bucky hadn't found his soul mate in Natasha, he would have been hitting on her.

"Are you going to come out of your room today?" Bucky asks looking to her.

"I am out of my room" she points out.

"You know what I mean" Bucky tells her. "Have you spoken to any of the others yet?" Elsa shrugs, Bucky sighs and holds out his metal hand towards her, she feels better touching the metal rather than skin, just in case she hurts him, he's never been that scared of her, not 3 years ago when he'd stumbled all Winter Soldier into her cave and not now. Else takes his hand with one of her gloved ones. He brushes his thumb over the back of it. "Things aren't going to get easier if you don't let someone in" he tells her.

"I have you" she tells him. "I don't need anyone else"

"Well...tough...because today is an all hands on deck day...we have a new tower-mate" Bucky lets go of her hand and stands. "And we all have to be there to greet him"

"Why?" she asks.

"Because Steve said so" she smirks a little. "Just show your face, Els" he walks away. "For me?" he asks turning to walk backwards. "Just a few minutes....stand at the back....just smile.." she sighs.

"Fine" he smiles back at her.

"Thank you" he leaves her apartment, Elsa sighs and turns off the tv before standing and heading towards her bedroom.

.........................

Loki doesn't want to be here, he doesn't want to be around THESE people. He glares at Stark stood across at him, smirking away, that stupid eternal smirk on his face. Thor sighs at his side and nudges him forward, Loki groans and glares at his brother, now.

"You are to live here, Loki.....make nice and apologise" Thor tells him. Loki rolls his eyes and looks back to the Avengers he knows, the ones he'd met during The Battle of New York, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Tony Stark, they each raise an eyebrow, except for Clint who just glares with pure hatred and contempt at him. Loki clears his throat.

"I apologise for my previous behaviour" he offers, then looks to Thor. "Happy?" Thor sighs and looks to the Avengers.

"It's the best we're going to get" Tony states and claps his hands together. "Shall we introduce him to the others?" Tony smirks at Clint who suddenly starts smirking back. Loki frowns.

"Others?" he asks.

"Yeah, we've expanded....two enhanced, an synthetic robot man, a brain-washed cyborg human, a man with metal wings, a boy who dresses like a spider, a man who dresses like a cat, a man who shrinks and....grows....and a woman who hates the heat...you'll like her" Tony points out. "She's hates being around humans as much as you do" Thor frowns.