Stan × reader

It was a cloudy , gloomy day , in middle of the school year . ( y/n ) and her little brother lived with their mother in South Park , Colorado . (y/n) kept having flashbacks of what happend last year with a new transferred student named Stanley Marsh .

============================================

••• WHAT HAPPEND LAST YEAR •••

===========================================

" okay , kids we have a trasnfer student , now introduced your self " Mr. garrison said as his hand was on the shoulder of the new student .

"Uh my name is ...Stanley Marsh , but I prefer Stan , nice to meet you ." stan said looking down to his feet .

everyone greeted back except (y/n) , she was looking out the window , watching how the trees danced through the breeze .

" Go take a seat behind (y/n) " Mr. Garrison said , pointing towards her .

Stan went toward the seat he was told to sit in . When he sat down he asked ( y/n) a question ," Hey this might sound crazy but do you smoke ? "

she turned to look at him , "What ? "

"Like smoke cigarettes? "

" No why ?"

" I don't know you smelled like it . "

(y/n) stared at him and shook her head no , then turned around to face the front of the class , holding her emotions by just squeezing her fist , wishing the day was over .

Class was dismissed , so (y/n) decided to go to the bathroom and wash her face and hands . She looked at herself in the mirror and sniff her sweater , ' he's right ...' said (y/n) to herself . she left the bathroom and went to the next class .