Stage Eleven

Chase

With a deep sigh I stretch moving onto my back going to pull Tammy with me only to grab air

With a deep sigh I stretch moving onto my back going to pull Tammy with me only to grab air. Frowning my hand pats around my empty bed. Last night we shared a bed for the first time. It's been a while since I've had a woman accompany me afterhours. I have to say it was nice a warm feeling.

To start my day like always I head into my bathroom starting up a shower. My routine takes about half an hour on an off day like today. Dressed in a casual T shirt and plain joggers. Heading to Hope's room I find it empty and decided to follow the sound of music something I probably should've done first.

"Flip it mommy!" Gabby and Hope stood back watching Tammy work on breakfast.

From what I see is already done some maple sausage, eggs, smell some Cinnabon's and she's doing some hash browns now.

"Smells good in here!"

"Daddy!" They both ran into my legs.

Looking back at Tammy she just shrugged. They started pulling on my pants so I pick them up.

"Guess what daddy?"

"What baby?"

"Me and gabby are sisters now. So her mommy is my mommy and my daddy is her daddy." She smiled.

"When did this happen?"

"This morning we didn't want to be best friends anymore so now we gonna be sisters!"

"Wow so I have two daughters now!?" I played surprised.

"Yup and it's me!" Gabby hugged my neck. "Can we get cupcakes today?"

"Of course we can!" I let them run off. "Well I guess after this we can celebrate the growth of our families."

Tammy kinda shrugged me off finishing up her cooking. "Yeah I guess."

"Something bothering you honey?" Pulling her from the plates I hug her body against mine.

"I just don't know about them and the sister thing or sharing parents. We both know how our other parties involved are this just screams trouble."

"Well I don't think it's that much of a big deal. Kids have all kinds of copping mechanism when they go through something. Maybe this is the girls way of dealing with only one parent and then experiencing in a way what having two is like."

I didn't want her to think to far into this after all their kids. Calling the girls in we all sat together eating this delicious food. Hope made sure to point out how much better Tammy food was than mine. After I helped with the clean up while the girls went to get ready for our day I'm gonna treat my ladies to a day of pampering.

As I'm washing the last pan my doorbell rings. "I'll get it." She kisses me before heading to the door. "Oh Chase." She sings coming back.

"She live here now? Answering doors and shit...you didn't think to inform me about having another woman around my daughter? Really Chase!?"