Who are they?

Azrael Valentino

Azrael Valentino

Twenty-five years old Alpha. He leads his warriors in such secret that packs, they attack, notice it only when it's too late.
He has been known as the most vicious and cruel man alive. Feared by all, wanted by many.
Man of his word and promise, emotionless, cold-hearted, fearless. A monster.

Known as the Alpha of Death.

If there's something or someone this Alpha wants, Hell might follow, as he won't stop until he has gotten whatever he sees as his property.

He is known among humans, as he has built himself an empire of chaos and destruction. He is known as a "gang leader," actually training high-class assassins. The most wanted bachelor so far.

Unmated, yet couldn't care less. Females dream about becoming his mates, yet there's also some, which doesn't fear death itself more than the possibility of becoming his mate.

Alpha Azrael has never accepted the idea of having a soul mate, for so he has been dating different she-wolfs from around the world. Currently, in a relationship.

Samantha Cooper

Overgrown high school, "mean girl." Careless, rude in general. This twenty-two-year-old woman has no respect for anyone but herself. Growing up surrounded by wealth and inexistent boundaries, she never cared for whose path she could cross.

Why should she care? Her parents are in the top 100 wealthiest families around the US, not to mention the powerful man she is dating, no limits or worry for this one in general.

Greedy and evil by her nature, spoiled little girl, trapped in a young woman's body. Shall not stop until she has gained herself Luna's seat, next to the powerful Alpha.

Colin Anderson

Twenty-three years old, unmated male. Right hand, best friend, a brother from another mother, and, most importantly, Beta of Alphas Azrael pack. Careless, yet kind by nature.

It might seem like a surprise, right? Cruel Alpha, cold pack, and kind Beta. Doesn't match? Well, it very much does.

Colin is the lead trainer of pack warriors; he is healthy (of course) and has the excellent abilities of a leader.

It is sporadic for him to leave pack or packs territory as Colin is deadly afraid of finding his mate since his father passed away, soon after his mother died.

Marie Donatella

Nineteen years young she-wolf. Nobody, who knows Marie, would approve that she has a good heart or a kind soul. She is the spawn of Satan herself.

She allied with rogue wolves and hunters two years ago, to kill her own family. She is a power-thirsty and genuinely evil woman.

Marie has been ruling over 'her' pack so careless and being so disrespectful, that most of the pack members have left to join any other pack or just went rogue themselves.

Only a few members from her parent's pack have decided to stay, including the orphan girl from the Blood Warrior pack, from which Marie's parents saved her.

Raven Snow (Ren)

Soon to be eighteen years old she-wolf. An orphan, a pack warrior. Girl with heart, mind, and soul in the right place. Kind, by her nature, yet ruthless and cold on the battlefield.

Ren knows her boundaries, being polite most of the time, yet wouldn't let anyone disrespect wolves close to her. Extremely overprotective over pups.

She is energetic yet extremely childish and naive. She has spent most of her life on training grounds, among other pack warriors, clueless about werewolf rules/ traditions and the simplest things.

Something different.

P.S. THIS IS UP ONLY FOR PEOPLE, WHO LEFT ME HUNDREDS OF MESSAGES, EAGER TO READ THE WHOLE BOOK.

P.S.S. DELETING HATE!!!

ALPHA SERIES:

1.Alpha Azrael - full book available on Anystories app exclusively
2.The Alphas Daughter ✅ - Anystories exclusive.
3.The Blood Warriors- completed / Anystories exclusive.
4. ??? Surprise