Author's Note

Welcome to Hometown Boy! Hello my loves, Scarlett McLeod here again to bring you another riveting story of two people on their journey to love and truth.

A warning to those of you out there who would consider stealing my book; please don't. I mean it's flattering that you perceive my book as something good enough to steal, but you WILL regret it. I am half Scotch-Irish and half Italian. I have anger issues on both sides of the family and if necessary will summon the ghosts of my Scotch-Irish ancestors to terrorize you. That's not even the worst part. I have the mafia on the other side of the family. So pick your poison.

(Just kidding, of course)

This book is mine. Composed of my thoughts, imagination, and creativity. It is my work.

I have put countless hours into researching, writing, editing, and rewriting it. So you better believe that I WILL take legal action against anyone attempting to take my work and make it theirs. That aside. This book is quite different from the others I have on Wattpad, most especially Under an Alaskan Moon. If it's not your cup of tea I will completely understand. This story is not set in fantasy but is as real as I can make it.

If you're still reading, thank you for choosing Hometown Boy to read. I hope it does not disappoint!

Special thanks to RiosMorpheus for the amazing covers she made me for this book!

Sincerely,
Scarlett McLeod