Red roses,Blue roses(Mikoto X Munakata's sister! Reader)

A request from @JuliaBlueGrayson

Warning: sensitive subject
~*~

"All I ever wanted was to have a healthy body, was it too much to ask?"

"Onii, I'm heading out," You called out to your brother's office as you grabbed your coat, " I won't be back early! Don't wait for me for dinner!" And before your brother could reply, you rushed out of the doors.

Let's just say, you weren't the healthiest. In fact, the number of days when you were not sick could be counted with one hand.

This was all because you have a heart problem that is currently untreatable unless you receive a heart transplant. Sadly, no matching heart had been found with your special blood type.

This had lead to your brother, the Fourth and Blue King, to be incredibly worry about you, and absolutely have to send out one of his men with you every time you are leaving the building. However, where you are heading right now, is not a good place to have a babysitter with you.

You were heading towards the HOMRA bar.

Ever since you ran into that place trying to get away from the rain, you have completely fallen in love with this family.

At first, some were not happy with your presence, as you were apart of SCEPTRE 4, but they eventually warmed up to it, and now, you and the other boys, are almost inseparable.

Though there is someone you had interest in for a long time now.

The Thrid and Red King, the leader of HOMRA.

Mikoto Suoh.

Although you know that he relationship is not approved by fate, you weren't willing to give up just like that. At least before you leave this world.

And lucky for you, Mikoto seems to return this feeling, as he asked you out to a date for today.

"Ai (Y/N)-chan! Good to see you again!" The owner of the bar, Izumo, greeted you as you entered the bar," How are you feeling today?"

"I'm recovering , thank you for asking Kusanagi-san," You replied, leaving your coat on the hanger, you took a seat on the bar counter, where Izumo handed you a cup of hot water. You thanked him and started sipping on it.

The room had remained silent for the time being. While waiting for the sleeping lion to wake up, you watched Izumo polishing his wine glasses. On occasion, Izumo would ask about your health status, you didn't want to explain everything, so it never turned into a full on conversation.

A hour had gone by with this. You had refilled your hot water 2 times already, and that's when Mikoto finally came down along with Anna.

"(Y/N)," Anna ran up to you and gave you a big hug. You gave her a tiny smile and ruffled her hair.

"Good afternoon Anna-chan. Good afternoon to you too Mikoto" You received a grunt as an answer.

You watched as he grabbed a drink of water, and sat down next to you on the couch.

"You ready to go?"