The Prisoner

Jay: Hey wait for me!

Cole: Where did we wander off to?

Kai: Don't know its dark.

Lloyd: Hear.

As Loyd hands Kai a torch, they walk along the bottom of the civilization of beast. They walked through an almost, empty and dark prison. Until they come across a cell that wasn't empty.

Jay: Woah, wait Kai, Lloyd look.

Cole: Watcha find?

Jay: I think its a prisoner?... Look!

Kai: Hey!

Cole: It is.

The person slowly looked up, he looks almost dead. Scares all over, cuts and bruises. As he looked at them he tried to break through the chain holding him to the wall. Clank, Clank! No use.

Lloyd: Should we help him? This place is known for their criminal background.

Kai: Don't know?

Cole: Should we bring him to the others?

Lloyd: If we leave him here he could die.

Jay: let's just take him.

So they cared him to Destiney's bounty, where the others were. They gave them medical treatment and Wu looked surprised of his visit.

Wu: This is another elemental master

Group: What !?!

Jay: Like us?

Wu: Yes.

Zane: But how?

Wu: I can tell by the markings on his clothes and why you were able to find him in the prison. Years ago the village of Ancient Stone was burned down from an attack from the civilization of beast. That village was known for many elemental masters living there. They were all lost, none survived.

Nya: Than how did he?

Kai: And what is he elemental master of?

Wu: I don't know, that is for you to find out. Good luck and good night?

Jay: Now what?

Cole: Well, for now, we just have to wait until he wakes up.