The Training Palace

Cole: Hey Zane, where are we going again?

Zane: Where going to a training palace, remember? 

Cole: Ohhh, yeah isn't that where Ome wanted from us. "To learn how to protect," what dose that mean? 

Zane: I don't know....where here. A place where we won't be bothered. 

Kai: Wu told me about this place, its very old. 

Zane: And it is a traditional Japanese stile house.  

Lloyd: Wow!

Ome: It's.... beautiful! 

As Zane lands the destines bounty the ninjas stare at their new training palace until they find are ready to save P.i.x.e.l, Darenth, Ronin, and Misako from the civilization of beast.  Once the ship landed Wu walked off the ship and inside. The ninjas followed. The training palace was bigger that it was on the outside. With a look to in their was a berk forest nearby and cherry blossoms blooming. The palace was like a paining, beautiful.  

Jay: We really get to train here. 

Wu: Why of cores, than why else would I bring you here. Go now get settled in, I'm making tea. 

After Wu left the ninjas explored the place more until the set over the palace. Then Zane left to find the kitchen. 

Zane: I should start cooking, before it gets late. 

Lloyd: Ok then see you around. 

Zane: Bye. 

Nya: Wow, guys come look. 

The other ninjas rushed over to her. In the room she was in there was tec. all over. 

Nya: Isn't in great!

Ome: Are you into technology?     

Kai: Yeah she is, very.

Nya: Its amazing! 

Kai: Well we should find a room for us to sleep in.

Jay: How about here.

The room Jay was in was a sleeping coders. Filled with beds and very large. There was three rooms One for Wu, one for Naya, And the last one for the boys. As they settled in little did they know about the things that were going to happen to them that night.