Chapter 26

Tori

Me : Oh shit.

In front of us stood Issa and some of his crew. He had this smug look on him that I really didn't like. Hell every look he gives I don't like. I don't like him period! I brung Zonnique behind me and stood there looking at Issa. I began to grab my gun but he stopped me by his scoff.

Issa : If I were y'all I wouldn't do that. Unless you want a bullet in your chest.

I stopped and gave him a death glare. Man if looks could kill. Issa then snapped his fingers and some of his guys came and grabbed our guns from us. Even patted us down for any other weapons. He then looked at me and then grabbed his pistol.

Issa : I don't get it Tori. You fucked me over, ignored me, planned to kill me, and now try to fuck me over again on our deal? Hmm...

He unloaded his gun then spun the reel back in its place with only one bullet. He then had a huge smirk on his lips.

Issa : Ever played Russian Roulette Torr?

When he said that, some of his crew grabbed my team even Zonnique and pulled them on the side I kept my focus on Issa.

Issa : That wasn't a rhetorical question Tori. Talk or Zonnique gets shot.

I looked her way and seen some dude with a gun at her head. I whimpered inside then looked back at Issa.

Me : Yea I played Russian Roulette before.

Issa : Good. So you know how the game is.

He points the gun at me then. I nodded.

Issa : Pick a number Victoria. 1-9.

I can't stand him. If he didn't have a gun pointing to me now I would've killed him by now.

Issa : Any day before I pick for you.

Me : 5.

He spun the reel a few times then pointed it back at me.

Issa : See...I'm really a nice Guy to know Tori. If you would've gave me my cocaine then none of this wouldn't have happened.

He pulled the trigger and a click noise came from it. One. I sighed and took a deep breath. He smirked at me then spun the reel again and continued his speech.

Issa : I mean I wouldn't have to shoot your brother.

He points at be again and the click noise came again. Two.

Issa : Your trap house would've been still in tact instead of bullets and bullet holes.

He points it at me a third time and the same thing happens. Three.

Issa : I wouldn't have to shoot your best hitman Ray here.

He points it at me again and it clicks. Four.

Issa : And I wouldn't have fucked your girlfriend again while you was planning on a way to save her.

He points the gun at me the fifth time. His smile grew wide at me. I closed my eyes tightly. Waiting on the shot.

'Click.'

Nothing happened. I opened my eyes one by one and then felt on my body to see if I'm even still alive. I looked at Issa then. He had that smug look again. 

Issa : You gotten lucky. Guess you do know how to play.

I looked at Zonnique and she gave me a little smile. I smile back at her.

Issa : Too bad I'm still gonna shoot you.

When he said that I turned to him again. He grabbed another gun and pointed it at me. Zonnique screamed and heard a bang.

I held my breath waiting for the pain again but nothing came. I opened my eyes slowly and seen Issa collapse on the floor. I looked up and was shocked at who it was.

Me : Drew?

Police sirens were heard and coming towards us were almost five to seven police cars. They pointed at Issa's crew.

Police : Freeze! Put your weapons down now!

Everybody dropped their weapons and held their hands up. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm fucking GLAD the police came!

*****

I held onto Zonnique tight as I can. We were at the ambulance that pulled up minutes ago. They fixed her face from the bruises she had when Issa slapped her. That really pissed me off. I should've taken that bullet in the chest then.

Me : You ok?

Zonnique looked at me then kissed me fully and passionately. I kissed back and loved every second of it. When we pulled away, she smiled at me.

Zonnique : Yea. I love you so much.

Me : I love you too Zonnique .

I kisses her again. A scream then was heard not too far from me and her.

?? : YOU BITCH!!

I looked up and seen Cierra walking towards us. She was crying and pissed.

Me : Cierra?

Cierra : You DON'T deserve nobody! If I can't have what I want, YOU can't EITHER!

She pulled out a gun aiming it at Zonnique. She then shot the gun and I quickly got in front if Zonnique taking the bullet for her. It hit my chest and I fell back onto Zonnique.

Zonnique : Tori!

I was hurting. Going in and out of consciousness. I looked at Zonnique crying trying to keep me up. I gave her a faint smile as the paramedics came into my view and darkness consumed me.

******

*gasps* Nooo!! Not Tori! Nooo!

Lol anyway cliffhanger! Comment babes!

Tell me what you think!

Xoxo