uno

Taymor Travon McIntyre
Arlington, Texas
Flashback to when he was 5 years old
                                              *omniscient*
"dadd!" little taymor screamed as his father was being beat brutally. tay watched his father until the gang was gone and went over to his dad seeing his lifeless body on the ground.

he began to cry and started thinking that it was all his mothers fault that this happened. if she never left when they started to beat on his dad then she could've stopped them and called the police... but she didn't.

taymor looked through his dads pockets for his phone and once he found it he quickly dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"
"helpp! please somebody help! my dad has been beat very badly" he yelled as he started crying harder knowing that his dad is no longer alive.
"okay where's your location so i can send police and ambulance on their way?"
"um i'm on NW 25th street. just please come quickly"
"okay stay on the phone till the police come"
"okay" was all that tay said.

lil tay was determined to find out who did this to his dad.
Flashback over

Nicholas Alexander Simmons
Birmingham, Alabama
Present
                                           * first person*
"they say lil nahmir where you been at i'm just passing a breeze, i've been runnin up a check that's why these bitches on me, i've been cooling laying low but i'm not taking a seat but just know a nigga back and this time i won't leave,

i've been runnin runnin runnin gotta check me a bag, i got hundreds on my neck and i got trues on my ass, Niggas said i'm going broke well i just take it and laugh, i be speeding in that ford with 5 o on my ass,

but i'm that nigga i won't ever change, Rubbin off the paint, smoking dank gotta uzi in my lap i let it bang, free lil tay know he keep a k but he not Tayk, i up a choppa let it blow and watch this bitch eat his face I'M THAT NIGGA!"

"aye that shit go hard!" manny said

"play it back , play that shit backkk!" jay said

this rapping shit finna pay off y'all just don't understand! all the lil babies finna be on my dick once i get famous

but besides that i'm finna be helping my momma with the money i'm making from this rapping shit i need to get my own money and actually do something with my life, ya feel me?

"nick get ya ass downstairs!"
"my momma always tripping bruh hollon y'all imma be right back"

as i was walking down stairs i coulda sworn i seen sum black in the hallway making me sprint to where my momma was at.

"yes ma?"
"why tf the school called me and said you was late to damn near all yo classes?"

i mean you already answered the question 🌚. self explanatory 🤷🏽‍♂️. as i was about to speak my phone started ringing

'Ja'Loni 🦋💙 would like to FaceTime'

"who is that calling yo phone?"
"ma it's just Ja'Loni"

Ja'Loni was my bestfriend.

"well are you gonna answer it?"

how this lady go from talking bout why school called her to thi- okay.
well shit ima just answer this call.

i was waiting for the call to connect and when it finally did she was crying.

"Ja'Loni what's wrong?" ma said
"it's tay , it's happening again"

tay was Ja'Loni big cousin... he fine asf no homo.

"what did he do?"
"it's that time of year"

ion know what actually happened i just heard that his father died and he died around this time.

"oh snaps.. imma be over there to comfort y'all"

i hung up the phone before she could answer. i wouldn't say me and tay had the best friendship.

when we first met he thought i was Ja'Loni's boyfriend.. he tried to fight me.. ikr. sad case.

this chapter is mad short but the next chapter gon be hella long , my fault 🌚😅. (don't be getting on my capitalization, if you gotta iPhone you can turn off capitalization in settings).