average sickfic

trigger warning: if you have emetophobia
(fear of v*mit) this story could trigger you.
stay safe 💕

as soon as peter was awake he knew today wasn't going to be a good one. his head felt like it was throbbing and he had no appetite whatsoever. he could get sick?? peter honestly thought after the spider bite he was free from any kind of sickness ever. what a joke. in school he knew he had a pretty big test in english which was not one of his best classes. the goal of today was to avoid mom, dad, and try to make F.R.I.D.A.Y keep quiet. speaking of the AI her voice played into his room "You seem to have a fever of 101.3°F (38.5°C) Should I alert Mr, Stark?" peter silently died inside while still laying on his bed. "No. I'm fine Fri."

peter finally decide to get up out of bed, but instantly regretted how fast he sat up. black dots filled his vision. once the world was finally back into focus peter walked into his bathroom. he was taken back by his reflection in the mirror. "Holy shit." he muttered.

—————
6:54
Family Friend Captain: Language. 😡
—————

"How the h-" he whispered to himself, even more disoriented than before. he knew that if he went downstairs looking like this than he would be instantly spotted out by his father. peter splashed water onto his face, hoping it would make the pink tint less noticeable, and add more color to the rest of his face. god, he was pale. peter barely brushed his hair, because the hairbrush just seemed to worsen his headache. pulling on a random outfit he changed as quickly as he could in his state and headed downstairs. now it was really challenge time.

peter walked out of the elevator doors and into the kitchen. thankfully, his dad wasn't there at the moment but his mom sure was. he caught the shock on her face for a second before she returned to the calm expression she previously had. "Good morning, Spiderbaby" she said cheerfully. at least someone around here was having a happy morning. "Morning mom." peter croaked out, trying to sound as normal as he could. "Are you feeling okay?" you could hear the concern laced into her normally happy voice. "Yeah, just uh. Allergies" he quickly came up with a rushed response. "Peter, you don't have allergies. There's some french toast made if you want any" you could see that she wasn't buying into his excuse but knowing her son, arguing would do no good.

peter saw the french toast that had been mentioned on a plate ready for him. usually he would have devoured it, but today the scent just increased his growing nausea. in his heart he knew that he would have to eat part of it or mom would definitely call him out now. he cut off a tiny section and put it into his mouth. he could tell how amazing it would taste on literally any. other. day, but not today. he slowly ate a few bites, that barely made a dent. "Mom, I actually have an emergency deacathlon meeting before school today so uh, I need to leave" peter nervously said. he knew he was lying but there was no other escape. pepper gave her son the usual "love you, bye" as he headed outside to get into happy's car

he made his way outside and opened happy's car door without a word. the older man waited to hear peter start going off about something. as he looked over he could notice that something was different, besides the fact he was early. happy shook it off as a bad nights rest and got him to school like he normally would. as peter laid his head against the windows his nausea was more present because of all the movement. when peter knew he couldn't take it anymore they had thankfully arrived at school. quite an accomplishment in his eyes, not vomiting in happy's car. he gave happy a quick bye and thank you before rushing into school. there was a good chance that either happy or mom had caught into him but that didn't matter right now. what mattered currently was getting into a bathroom. peter rushed into a boy's bathroom stall and immediately clutched the toilet seat. he swallowed, trying to prevent the inevitable. that obviously didn't work as he dry heaved over the toilet. with another gag dinner from last night, and the small bit of french toast was out of him. as soon as he finished he backed away from the toilet to catch his breath. he was on the verge of tears and was regretting even coming to school. peter shakily let his hand flush the toilet and he stumbled out to a sink.
seeing his reflection caused more regret to build inside. he was paler than before and purple eye bags were starting to become more noticeable.

should i go home? no. english. i have to get a good grade or dad might be mad. english. english. english.

peter sighed deeply as he washed his hands with that weird bubbly school soap. his only want right now was to be sleeping and still in pajamas. as soon as he finished the class bell rang. oh what great adventures to await. chemistry was first luckily. it was an easy start to the day and hopefully a good preparation for the classes following. flash was also in the class though, what amazing parker luck he has. peter took his usual seat and ned came in the classroom a few minutes later. he tried to lay his head down and drown out what the teacher was saying. all he had to do was survive this class, and then english. nothing seemed to be working for the sick boy as nausea quickly returned. worksheets were being passed out so he took it as an opportunity to ask to go the bathroom. reluctantly he was allowed. as peter stumbled out of class he heard flash yell something about penis parker. he honestly did not care right now.

peter returned to the same stall from this morning and was ready to start the process again. it took longer this time since he had nothing left and sat there gagging for a while. whatever bile was in him burned his throat as it came out and he pushed away from the toilet when he was done and sobbed. he felt so cold and so hot at the same time and he was pretty sure someone was hitting his head with thor's hammer. karen spoke "Your symptoms have been worsening. Shall I contact Mr. Stark?" peter groaned and mumbled out "i don't care" as soon as the words could leave his mouth the dumb ringing sound started. dad answered pretty quickly.

"Hey kid, what's wrong?" tony knew that peter wouldn't call at school unless there was a problem

"I-I don't feel so good" he choked out as he started crying harder.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." tony ended the call and quickly got on his suit to fly over

——————————-

peter was dozing off with his head rested onto his hand as he waited. when he heard the loud footsteps come into the bathroom he knew exactly who walked in. "Over here." he sadly said. tony's heart broke as he heard the desperation and pain in his son's voice. he was normally such a joyful kid. he saw
his son's pitiful face and just wished that he could take away all the pain right now. peter
was such a sunshine. why did he get this? tony started to rub his sunshine's back and run his fingers through peter's curls as he went in for another round of vomiting. the tears added to the existing break in tony's heart, "It'll be okay. We'll get you back to the tower, medicated and then you can sleep." he whispered knowing the sickness probably came along with a headache. as pete finished vomiting peter whispered again "Let's go."

when tony was flying to the school he called happy to come and pick up him and peter. as they walked out tony kept a steady arm on his son. his balance was probably not the best right now, and fainting is not something he wanted to see happen on the concrete. as they pulled into the car happy didn't say anything knowing now wasn't a good time. peter managed to stay asleep for the car ride as they mad their way to the tower.

when peter finally woke up he was laying in his bed again thankfully. his symptoms were still there but he noticed his dad across the room. "How are you feeling buddy?" peter let out a soft groan to express his emotions. "Do you wanna go to the couch and have a movie marathon?" peter simply nodded and tony set to work at preparing the couch. he brought a blanket, and a trash can incase peter needed to throw up anymore. as they got situated peter started to drift off. his head was against mr.stark's shoulder but he was curled into a ball. tony used his other arm to mess with peter's hair to relax him. eventually both peter and tony fell asleep. but not before a mumbled

"I love you, Dad."

sorry this wasn't the longest!! i wanted to publish this since this is the first chapter. any requests?