Back to the good old days

Janja's POV. Janja was in the Priderock with a group of girls that are his mate, they are Fuli, Jasiri, Reirei, and Annie. They were looking at the sun raising being brighter. "Say, how's Waverly?" Annie said wondering. "Doing fine, I'd figured he was gonna die in that dimension and guess what, he did," Janja said. "He died in that dimension? Hakuna matata, he's gonna come back," Jasiri said. "We all saw that coming thanks to Annie," Reirei said. "Anyways I gotta run, start the buffet tonight," Janja said. Janja then gets up and starts heading out as the girls started chatting.
Janja left the Priderock and starts exploring for a bit. It's great to be back at the Pridelands, I can just eat right now... not right now since we're gonna have another buffet, I'll live. As Janja keeps on thinking he then catches a very strange scent of a different animal. "Very suspicious, I should follow it," Janja said to himself. Janja then starts sniffing as much as he can to get it.
He's been following the scent for quite a while until it reached the end, it was still in the Pridelands, he then noticed he was far from the Priderock. "Probably should get back," Janja said. "Janja?" A familiar voice said. "Who are you and where are you?" Janja said wondering. Then a cat appeared out of the grass, it was GreyStripe. "GreyStripe?!" Janja said surprised. "Hey there Janja, so. I'm trying to get home but, this looks far away from home," GreyStripe said. "What have you done?" Janja said confused. "Well you see, we were gonna make a grave for him to the tree he was gonna be in, but then we noticed some blue blood that got on me and not on other cats, so I got some on me without even knowing and unexpected energy hits me and transported me here. Isn't this normal?" GreyStripe said. "No. Listen here, the way I'm gonna have to bring you back is to take you into the real world, no other choice," Janja said. "But what if things go bad?" GreyStripe said kinda worried. "Then you come in as warrior and beat those who threatened you. There's 1000 rules in Waverly's kingdom and by far he ain't that strict, and the rules are pretty fair," Janja said. "If you say so. How do we get to the real world?" "All we have to do is to teleport there, but since I can't due to me being hungry and it's night time there. And in one of the rules we cannot travel when ever it's night time in the real world, even though it's day time in the Pridelands," Janja said explaining. "I see. You gotta teach me around this, Pridelands," GreyStripe said. "You can talk to a future here name Annie. She knows more about the Pridelands then me," Janja said. "Just follow me and you'll be fine," Janja added. GreyStripe nodded and started following Janja home. 15 minutes later. "Ok... I have good news and bad news," Janja said. "What's the bad news?" GreyStripe said. "... we're lost, I knew I saw the Priderock but I got distracted and went the other way," Janja said. "How did you got distracted?" GreyStripe said concerned. "About Waverly's death pretty much. But the goods news is that we have clans here, so it won't be that much of a problem, if Annie could possibly find us all right now," Janja said. "No, were gonna go and just find us. I don't want another clan to join in," GreyStripe said demanding. "I see. Well let's carry on now, which direction should we go?" Janja said wondering. GreyStripe then starts going to the direction he was going, deeper into the Pridelands. Janja shrugged and started tagging along with GreyStripe and hope for the best to get to the Priderock. Waverly's POV. Waverly was in a place call "Sky Of Legends" which is a place in the real world where you die in a dimension and wish to neither keep on doing it or just quit doing it, it's more of a court but the legend as the judge and a couple of dogs with common sense in there left side and wise in there right side. Waverly was sitting down with the dogs in the left side as the dead cats in StarClan are in the right side of there seats. Cats were chatting as dogs chatted about there own deaths in dimensions. "Order!" The legend said. They all settled down and face the judge. "Thank you there, as we all know. There's been a lot of break downs and other's falling for are great future traveler, Waverly. All I could say is, we want him back," FireStar said. "That's something the legend has to discuss," Carols said. Carols was in the book The Lion Guard, The Standing Queen. "Well, I know we can send Waverly back and all, but he has to pay the debt, bringing back your son," The legend said. "My, son?" Waverly whimpered. "But... he's evil for dogs sakes!" Waverly growled. "And so are you, but in a nice way. Your just all about other's hating you but also liking you when it's hard for other's to just, Hate you." "This is unfair animals isn't it!" Waverly shouted. Cats roared with hope on Waverly and dogs chatting. "Order!" The legend shouted. They all then went silent. "Tell you what, Waverly have kids!" FireStar yelled. "Kids? I never thought he will have kids, but you gotta show me proof," The legend said. "Proof? Umm. I want Russetfur here!" Carols look at him and the legend nodded. "Russetfur! Come here as you are proof!" Carols said shouting. Russetfur then starts going towards them as Waverly gives her a warm smile, she did the same as she sits down. "Yep, this is gonna be a long one," Waverly said under his breath.